~Insanity Inside His Beauty~

Ethan's POV
I really need to talk to Iyona about the accident.. I wasn't sure how to put this in words..but it was fkn HOT! I didn't know someone can turn me on so badly!! The bell just rung, Oh crap! I'm not ready to tell her!!

Iyona's POV
I just left class and waited for Ethan to come to me. I had mix feelings about what happened earlier.. Ethan came over, he looked very nervous. "What's wrong? You don't look so good.." I put my hand on his head, checking if he was alright.. DID YOU JUST REALLY DO THAT!?! He blushed really badly, he grabbed my hand, putting it down. "Iyona.. I wanted to asked you about what happened earlier... um I was wondering... why were you still on me..if you knew you were there?" I had no words.. I was afraid to tell him my reasons.
"Oh! I didn't notice really..*nervously laughs*" Ethan looked at me like I was insane...then he left with his brother to lunch. phew, he bought it! I went to find Laila to tell her what happearlier, "Are you serious?! Wow, boys can be so stupid." "Yeah, I know! Anyways.." Before I could finish in was talking about, Ethan came swooshing in by my table. "Iyona, we really need to talk!" He grabbed my wrist and ran outside the cafeteria. "Ethan? What's up?" I said, worried. He was blushing a lot so I knew what this was about.
"Listen, what happened earlier, was... um...*scratches back of head* well, I don't know how to put this into words.." Was he about to tell me..his he feels?

Ethan's POV
I was really nervous. I didn't know how to tell Iyona how I felt about the incident. So I just straight up told her.
"That incident made me feel kinda good inside..I don't know how to say it but.." Before I finished my sentence, Iyona hugged me. I stared to feel my face getting really red! I hugged her by her waist. We stared into each other's eyes, she was about to kiss me. Before she could, Grayson yelled, "HEY GUYS!!!! HI IYONA!!" He came running over to Iyona and I. Sometimes he just does this in purpose, just to get in my nerves!

Iyona's POV
I was so close! I was about to kiss Ethan!! Until his idiot brother, Grayson, came over and ruined the moment!!
"Oh, hey Grayson." Ethan said in disgust. I just waved to him. Grayson came up to us and hugged us both. Ethan pushed him away and replied, "Why are you here?" "Well, I was walking to the bathroom, but I saw you two so I decided to say hello! Now I gotta go. Bye!!" Grayson ran off to the restroom, I looked at Ethan.

Ethan's POV
Iyona looked into my eyes, I obviously looked back. "Um..so..."
"Where were we?" Iyona replied, with a smirk on her face. I made the first move by leaning in, feeling her soft breath. I put my hands on her face, oh she's so soft... RING RING RING!!!! Noooooooo!!!!!!!! Why!?! We were so close to having a kiss, stupid bell had to ring.
"Well..um we should get to class." Iyona said, looking down. "Yeah, you're right. Let's go to...what do we have next?" I chuckled. "We go to art next, silly!" She giggled and gently slapped my back...like a friend would. Would she really mean that kiss? She just put me in a friend zone moment...
I laughed, I really just wanted to shrug up and go in a corner. That's how much I'm thinking about this girl!!
Art was the only class I could write down something and not get it taken up..because we're using paper for Pete's sake! Any who, we are going to write a comic about something amazing like superhero or a love live...A LOVE LIFE IT IS!!! I didn't use the same names as Issac and I, I used Elly and ...i don't know where these came from but its alright for now.
Elly really likes this dude named Issac. She doesn't think he notices, so she tries her best to get noticed by him. One day though, Issac was playing around too much and made Elly fall, before she hit the ground, Issac grabbed her by her hips. Her mission was completed, afterwards, she fainted from this awkward moment! The end..
This comic was going to end really silly, but good because it will let Iyona know i have a funny side.

Iyona's POV
I glanced over to Ethan's comic and saw his drawings. He's really good at drawing! His story line was adorable, it had characters that reminded me of...wait...is this ..me and him?!? Is he making a story about us?!?! I started freaking out a little. Ethan looked at me, "Are you okay?" "Yeh..don't worry about me.." He smiled and handed me his paper. "Do you like it so far?" "You're really good at drawing, plot lines, everything in a comic book!" Ethan blushed as I said how good he is at art.
"You mean it?!" He questioned. "Absolutely!" I replied in the sweetest way i could. I wanted him to feel good about his drawings and stuff. "Thanks, Iyona. I don't usually show other people my art. But since you're really cool, I wanted to see your opinion!" Ethan hugged me, I blushed s little. He kept on drawing his comic. I feel pretty accomplished for this!

Ethan's POV
Iyona is so sweet! She just complemented me in so may ways...I just wanted to hug her longer than ever!! I kept on drawing my comic. Iyona gave me so much hope and good ideas. The bell rung, we just had one more class left. Then I can go home and actually rest...and think about Iyona some more.
*skip sum time*
The bell was about to ring for the last class! I'm just tired and stressed out, but happy at the same time! I started packing up my stuff, looking around for Iyona so she can show me where cars go. I didn't see her in the class which kind of worried me a little.. I asked the teacher if I can use the restroom, going to see where she was, I see Iyona with some other dude against the lockers. He was leaning in for a kiss, but Iyona saw me. I quickly ran to the restroom and sniffed a little. Don't start crying for some girl that doesn't even care! It's right, Ethan!!! "Ethan?" all I hear coming out of the bathroom. "Um...are you okay?" She came by my bathroom stall and knocked.
"What do you want?" I asked sarcastically. "I wanted to know if you were alright." She seemed worried about me.. I opened the stall and hugged her. "Uh...Eth? wa..what are you doing?!" She blushed. "I just thought you needed a hug...by the way.." She looked at me, confused. It was adorable. "Who was that dude who was...about to kiss you?" I looked away, Iyona laughed a little. "Him? Oh he's just my friend, Marc, he likes to play around with my face.. Wait , you thought he was gonna kiss me?!?" She shrieked. "uh..maybe?" She started bursting out laughing, "HE WOULD NEVER KISS ME! "
"Oh..and one more question... would you really kiss me if the bell didn't ring?" I felt my face getting really red. "Of course, Ethan.. um...since we're here..." She blushed some more and put her hands together, messing around with her feet. I made the first move, leaning in kissing her soft lips. We were in sync..she put her tongue in my mouth. I can taste her mintness, it really taste good. I slowly grabbed her hips without breaking our kiss.

Iyona's POV
Ethan was a really good kisser! I could taste his peppermint tongue. He picked me up by my lower thighs, I put my legs on his torso without breaking up the sweet kiss. I heard kids yelling, class was almost over! I broke the kiss, breathing really hard. "We got to get to class...the teacher is going to wonder where we are.." I said, looking down. "Yea, you're right.." Ethan said, looking the other direction.. I knew he was sad..
HAI GUYS!! THIS TOOK LIKE THREE DAYS SO...yup..any who hope u liked it!! I made Ethan's POV longer this time!!!! YAUY MK BYEEE