•Create?•

*Two days later,11pm, Ethan's House*
Ethan's POV

Iyona came over my house and her mom ,surprisingly, let her spend the night because my sister is her best friend. (TBH I dunno if I added Cameron to this story or not.. sorry lol) Iyona was taking a shower and I could hear the faded singing from Iyona. *song above*
"You're like a circus running through my mind,
got those sneeky eyes,
what you tryna hide?
You're like a hurricane inside my
vein....
I took your love, I think I took too much (somebody call the doctor, somebody call the doctor)
I took it all, but it's not enough (somebody call the doctor somebody call the doctor)
Before I overdose

I chuckled as I went downstairs to the kitchen to get me something to drink. Grayson was the only one home, he was probably face timing Nate or something. He was in his room laughing his ass off, so I went to go see what's up.
"uh... Gray? You okay? " I asked, walking towards his bed.
"Dude, Nate just sent me this funny video!! " He said as he couldn't stop laughing. I rolled my eyes and walked out the room, back to my room. Seems like Iyona was already done because the water wasn't running anymore.

I walk in my room and see Iyona laying in the bed. I chuckled as I slid into the covers next to her and smiled. She looked at me and gave me a weird face.
"What? " I chuckled.
"I'm tired.. bleh" She replied back while scooting closer towards me.
"Can I have a coke? " She mumbled. I giggled and nodded.
Iyona's POV
I roll out of bed, realizing it's super cold without the covers. I get back up and walk downstairs to the kitchen. I hear Ethan talking on the phone coming closer. I see him with a shocked face. Then it slowly turns into a smirk.
"A C cup, aye? " He says looking down. I look down to see I don't have a shirt on, just a bra and some tiny shorts. crap... no wonder it was super cold..
I quickly cover up my bra with a table cloth. I could feel my face heating up really fast and my whole entire body was shaking.

WARNING!!!  LOTS OF DIRTY CONTENT!! ILL SHOW YOU WHEN ITS OVER!!! ⭐

Ethan slowly walks towards me and pins me to the wall, I try to get him off but of course he's freaking Heman all of a sudden.
"Eth-"
"Just let it happen princess... " He whispers in my ear seductively. I get SUPER chills down my spine once his lips brushed against my bare skin.
I feel his hand grasping onto the table cloth, ripping it out of my hands while the other was groping onto my breast.
"Ethan... stop.. " I tried saying without moaning.. of course, once again, I FAIL! He smirks and places wet kisses on my collarbone. My moaning gets louder as he gently places his finger outside my panties. He swishes his finger around my heat, making me moan. I suddenly hear foots coming from upstairs.
"E... you have to... stop.. " I gasped as Ethan's hands still rub against my undies.
"I know youre about to cum but-"
I grab onto his face and smash his lips against mine. He then lets go of me as Grayson comes downstairs and starts chuckling.
OKAY GUYS, ITS OVER, THE WARNING IS OVER ⭐

"Wow you guys, can't get enough of each other huh? " He says, looking at me up and down with a slight questionable face. My face starts to blush a little and Ethan just rolls his eyes.
"At least I get some.. you just sit in your room and watch funny videos with Nate. " Ethan replied back. I just start laughing my ass off as Grayson's face was embarrassed.

Ethan then turns back to me and grips his hands onto my ass, and carries me upstairs to his room. He gently places me onto his bed and kisses my for head. I then see something on his lips.
"Ethan? what's on your bottom lip? " I asked.
"Oh this? " He pulls onto his bottom lip, revealing the word CREATE. "Just a tattoo." He slightly chuckled.
"ETHAN GRANT DOLAN HAS A TATTOO?!?" I say in shock.
"Yep. " He smiles. I look at the tattoo and giggle. I slowly lean forward and brush my lips against his tattoo as he grabs onto my body. He lays us both down onto the bed as we cuddled. I still couldn't believe Ethan has a tattoo. It looks cute on him, I'll admit that. I soon fell asleep on Ethan's arm.

Words: 779 (sorry) WHATS UP PEEPS! sorry it's short I did this in one day

Words: 779 (sorry)
WHATS UP PEEPS!
sorry it's short I did this in one day... HAPPEH TUESDAY!!  or whatever day ur reading this..
I've been gone for awhile so sorry on the hold up.. AND IM MAKING A NEW BOOK!! YAYAY
mk see ya
Potato OUT
Iyona 🔥