•Welp•

Iyona's POV
Earlier..

I was walking to Ethan's room to see if he was in there. I walk in his room and I don't see him. Guess he's in the restroom. I tell myself. I turn around and see Alex smirking.

"Uh..hey Alex. "I say nervously. "Aye Iyona. "He says scanning my body up and down. He bites his lips and looks back at my face. I could feel his hands grasping onto my waist as he pushes me lightly onto the bed. His hands quickly slide up to my face as he is now on top of me. He cups my face, I could his soft breath hit against my face.

"Al - Alex.. What are you-" Alex quickly interrupts me by smashing his lips against mine. I gasped for air, and try to pull him off. And of course, he's too freaking strong.

I then hear the door open. Oh thank gosh, someone can freaking get him off me. But this wasn't good at all.. It was Ethan.
Now...

"WHAT THE HELL?!? " Ethan yells as he pulls Alex off of me. I finally breathe out and squirm off the bed. Ethan grabs Alex and slaps his face. Such a girly thing to do.. I think to myself and chuckle.

"WHY ARE YOU KISSING IYONA?!? " Ethan shouts. "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, DOLAN! " Alex shouts back, pushing Ethan a little. "Dude, you know I like her, and you decided to try to hook up with her?!? WHAT THE FUCK?! " Ethan pushes back as Grayson and Nate swarm in quickly.

Alex swings at Ethan, but is blocked by Grayson as he gives Alex a death stare. "What the hell are you guys doing?! " Grayson asks in a loud tone.
"Alex was on top of me.. Kissing me.. " I said quietly, stepping closer to Ethan. I could feel Ethan's forearms flexing bigger. He was freaking pissed off. I saw a look in Ethan. His eyes were slightly darker than usual, which scared me a little. Grayson's eyes widened as he looks back at Alex.

"Why are you guys acting so weird?! SHE'S FUCKING SINGLE! And I haven't seen any of you do anything about it.. " Alex says, crossing his arms. Ethan walks closer to Alex. "You can honestly shut the hell up, because she isn't single." Ethan says quietly, but not calmly. "Iyona, who are you dating then? " Alex ask in a sarcastic tone. I could feel the world spinning around as my thoughts flew around on my head. My face was burning with a dark shade of pink.

Everything freezes once I hear Ethan say, "Me and Iyona are dating. " It felt like I was going to faint in 2.5 seconds. I could see Grayson, Alex, and Nate in shock. Oh my gosh.. What the hell just happened? I thought to myself. Ethan looked back at me and smiled. He walks over towards me and wraps his arm around my waist. "yeah that's right, I said me and Iyona are dating! " Ethan says as my mouth is literally jaw dropping right now.

"Wait wait wait! For how long? "
Alex says, stepping up closer towards Grayson. "For about a week and a half. " I giggled. Alex's eyes widened again as he blinked a billion times in shock.
"so you guys are telling me you kept it a secret, FOR A WEEK?! "
Alex planted his hands onto his hair, rubbing his head as Ethan and I nodded. Alex then sighs and places one hand behind his neck. "I'm sorry, Iyona.. I didn't know you we're taken and I shouldn't have just forced you.. " Alex left his head down and let air escape his lips. I giggled and lifted his head up. "It's okay buddy.. just don't flirt with me anymore. " I smiled as I gave Alex and hug. And of course he hugs back. Alex nods as we all walk back to the living room and watch some movies.
_______________
Next Day
I open my eyes to see Chelsea in my room, on my laptop. I rub my eyes and crawl over towards her.

"uh.. hey Chelsea.. what are you doing in here? " I whisper with a raspy tone. "checking on instagram. You know, your boyfriends brother is really hot..is he single?! "Chelsea giggles as she turns the laptop towards me. I immediately start blushing and take the laptop.

"Ethan is not my boyfriend! " I lied. ;) "and Grayson is taken already.. and besides.. you're four years younger than him! "I chuckle as I get out of bed. "psh whatever, Iyona! I'll get him once I'm 18! JUST WATCH! "Chelsea shouts as she runs out of my room. I roll my eyes and get ready for the day.

(what iyona is gonna wear

(what iyona is gonna wear.. obviously)

I grab an apple and housekeys until my mom pops in. "Take Chelsea with you.. wherever your going. " My mom says as Chelsea walks in the living room on her phone. I sigh and signal for Chelsea to come. "Okay ma. We'll see you later. " I say as we both walk out the door.

"So, where are we going? " Chelsea asks as we walk down the street. "Ethan's house." I said smiling to myself. Chelsea giggles as we walk by a little corner store.

"Can we get something from here? We've been walking for forever!! " Chelsea exclaims. I roll my eyes and shake my head. "We've been walking for five minutes. And okay, just two things. " I said as we walked inside the store. I looked around the ailes to find candy and seen Ethan and Grayson, along with Chelsea right behind Grayson.

"Hey guys, i was just coming to see you two! " I said, hugging them both. "Guessing this one is your sister? " Grayson chuckled as Chelsea and I smiled. "Yeah, that's my sis Chelsea. Chelsea, this is-"
"Grayson and Ethan, I know! " She said squealing as she stared at Grayson the whole time. I chuckled as chelsea picked out what she wanted as well as me.

We all walk out the store and Ethan held onto my hand. I looked up at Ethan and smiled.
"So where are we going? " Chelsea asked me. "I guess we can go to their house. " I said, glancing at the twins. Everyone nodded and kept on walking towards Ethan's house. After a few minutes of walking and talking, we made our way to Ethan's house. I could see Chelsea smiling from the corner of my eye. I guess her smiles are contagious, because I started to smile a little.

We all walk inside, I'm always amazed of how clean the house is. Because the twins seem so messy at times. It made me think of one day that the twins and I were at a pizza place and they're like lions when it comes to eating. "How the heck do you guys keep this place so clean?! " I asked, looking straight at Ethan with a surprise look planted on my face. "We have a maid. " He said casually. "REALLY?! "
"psh, no. " He chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

Ethan went to the kitchen, while Grayson and Chelsea went and sat down in the living room. I walked over to Ethan. "Your little sister seems to like Grayson. " Ethan chuckled. "Yeah, ever since I mentioned you both, she's kinda been over obsessed over Gray. " I said as we both laughed. Ethan grabbed some coke for all of us as we sat down with Gray and Chelsea. They were already talking about random stuff, so we decided to put on a movie. I scooter closer towards Ethan, and laid my head onto his shoulder as the movie was playing. He wrapped his arm around my waist. I could see Chelsea trying to get closer to Grayson, it made me laugh a little.

After the movie ended, I kissed Ethan 'goodbye ' and hugged Grayson. And yes, chelsea got a hug from Gray and a little kiss on the cheek. Chelsea's face lit up with a tint of pink as I giggled. My mom picked is both up and drove us back home.
__________________

Words: 1349
Wassup Peeps!!
Okay okay, I decided to update on Sundays from now on! YAY! WHO IS HAPPY?! never mind.

Any who, it took me awhile for today bc I went to church and Pokemon hunting ( I know I'm so basic) I would've done it sooner trust me.

Hope you'd enjoyed this chapter and as always, see ya later I guess.
Potato Out!
~Iyona ✌💕