•what?!•

Ethan's POV *1pm*
I woke up with Iyona quietly sleeping next to me. I smile just looking at her. I get up out of bed and put on a grey sweater, blue jeans, and some grey vans. I go downstairs and grab my blue "create " cap. 
"Where's my phone? " I ask myself.
"You mean this? " I hear Iyona giggling with my phone in her hand. I start running upstairs while Iyona runs back to the room still laughing. I end up catching up to her right by my room. I wrap my arms around her body as she tries to get me off her as I notice she only has one of my shirts on.
"You might as well give me my phone, Iyona! " I said.
"Never! " She giggles as she squirms out of my reach and enters my room..
"There's no escape now. " I whisper as she crawls onto the bed. I slowly get on top of her and lean close to her face.
"Thank you! " I chuckle as I take my phone. I get off of her, but she pulls me back and smashes her lips against mine. I lean back and smile at Iyona.
"Honestly, how can a guy like me be with a girl like you? " I ask Iyona.
"Well.. I guess just because. " Iyona giggles as she kisses my cheek. She gets from under me and walks to the bathroom.

Iyona's POV
I walked to the bathroom and washed up my face a little. Once I got done with that, Ethan popped in and smiled.
"I don't know why you even bothered doing such, you're gonna get dirty.. especially for what you did earlier " He whispers, rubbing his hands up and down my waist. I felt chills to down my spine.

Ethan placed his hands onto my waist , turning me towards him. He then leans forward and gently places wet kisses onto my neck. My breathing becomes heavier as he nibbles my neck, lower to my collarbone.
"E.....Ethan " I mumbled, trying not to moan. I could feel him smiling against my neck.
He grabs me by my butt and carried me towards the bed. He gently put me down and crawled on top of me.
Ethan grabs the shirt I had on and ripped right off my chest, leaving me with only a bra and underwear. I looked up at him, seeing his face.. he wanted me for sure. He licked his lips and scanned my body up and down.  He placed his crotch right above my womanhood. I decided to rub onto his pants, making him groan.
"Don't... tease me, yona. " He says with a raspy voice. I smirked and took off his pants slowly as he took off his shirt, leaving him only in his Calvin Klein's. I could see the lust in his eyes for me. I was surprised by Ethan's hands swirling around my cilt. I gasped as Ethan pushed his fingers inside my body. He took off my underwear and his... I gulped as I seen his size. How the hell am I not used to this?!  I ask myself.
He goes back to a drawer for a condom. My heart was racing like crazy, he couldn't find one and I highly doubt his pull out game is good.
"Shit. " He curses under his breath. He turns back to me and lays back on top of me.
"Do you trust me? " He asks. My eyes widened when he said that. I don't know if he's actually good with pull out. Guess we will just have to see.
I nodded my head as I grab onto the sheets. He also nodds and slowly enters my body. I gasp as he pounds into me. My nails are digging into his back as he grinds with his bulge.
"I.. yona... fuuuuc... " He groans. His hips thrust against my thighs as an arc forms into my back and my head is throwing itself back. Our breathing became heavier by the minute, buy the second. My moaning became louder as his groaning becomes raspier.
He gets out of me and flips me on top of him. His grip on my hips is very tight. I grind right on top of him, making his buddy more excited.
Ethan places his tip right below my heat. We both look at each other, knowing we're both ready. He slowly drops me onto his bulge, making me whimper. I bounce up and down his length. I could feel him twitching inside me as he groans.
"oh.. ethannn.... " I moan louder. Until I feel something inside. We both stop and look at each other and get up.
I rush to the bathroom and start freaking out, while Ethan rushes to put on clothes.
"Ethan.. I'm not re..ready to be a mother!! " I scream.

Ethan's POV
I could see Iyona's eyes start to water as she freaks out even more. I was worried too, but maybe she's not going to be pregnant.
"Look, babe. Calm down. We don't even know if you're pregnant at all! And even if you are, I'm willing to take care of it with you. " I say as I caress her cheeks while whiping her tears away. She sniffles some more and nods her head. I lift her head up with my fingers and smile at her.
"It's gonna be okay, Iyona. " I then pull her in for a light hug and kiss on the for head.
______________________
*an hour later....*

We bought five pregnancy testers for Iyona and drove back to my house. I unlocked the door and seen Grayson was with Alex and Nate. I sighed as Iyona raced her way up to my bathroom. I stayed downstairs with the guys.
"Why was she running? She on her period or something? " Nate chucked. I turned to him and grunted.
"No. She's fine. " I said. Grayson looked over at me and sighed.
"What's up with you, bup? " He asked.
"Nothing much.. just waiting for Iyona. " I mumbled. Grayson rolled his eyes and went back to Alex and Nate.
"ETHANN!!!!!! " I hear Iyona yell. I quickly get up and run to my bathroom.
I grab all five of the testers and see what it says....

CLIFF HANGERS!!!  YASSSS
Just kidding I hate them lol.

Sup peeps!! I JUST STARTED SCHOOL!!  FUUUUUUCCCCK!
I don't wanna go really. I don't want to make new friends because im leaving them all anyways.

Not the point!!!!! Im updating on Tuesdays or Sundays so be prepared... HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE (DTT💜) or whatever day you're reading this. I'll update around 5pm - 9pm est.  ( That means 4-8pm for central time )

As always, have fun and see you peeps later!!!!

Potato....OUT!
Iyona 💓