~OML~

Iyona's POV
I really wish I could just hug Ethan more and more...but we just couldn't. Besides, I just met him today and we already made out?! It just isn't right! But...it feels so good!!!! I'm insane for him!
*Time passes by..*
I look at my phone, staring at pictures with people hugging and kissing on Instagram. I feel a tear going down my face. Don't cry for Ethan.. he's not worth it. I keep on saying to myself until I fall to sleep.

Ethan's POV
I look at the time... it's only 10:49... I wasn't sleepy..all because of her. I couldn't stop thinking about Iyona.. every time I close my eyes, that's all i see, Iyona. Iyona kissing me and enjoying....I just couldn't stop. I end up falling asleep anyways around 11:00...

Quick Note: I know it's the middle of the chapter but I couldn't stop thinking about it...If you haven't notice, there's a thing going on about Ethan...#staystrongethan on Instagram.. I hope you guys are supporting..I cried on some of the videos..mk bai

Iyona's POV
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. It was Laila calling me. "Hey Laila.... Yea I'm coming.... just wait ten minutes.... mk bye." I got dressed and fixed up messy bun as I ran out the door.
"Haha you don't even have your shoes on!" Laila giggles.
"Well, I was in a hurry. We might wanna start walking to the bus." I decided to ride with her again. It's not very fun to ride with your parents or walk alone..
"So, how was sleep?" Laila said, looking at me like I'm crazy. "Uh..fine,why?" "Your eyes are kinda closing.." She opened my eyes while lightly smacking my face.
"Oh, sorry...maybe my sleep wasn't the best." I chuckled. "I was thinking about stuff and-" "What kind of stuff!?" Laila gasped, and rudely interrupts. "Ethan..." I mummer quietly. "Awe!! that's so cute!!" I covered her mouth, because she's so loud. We finally got to school. And I saw Ethan coming out of a gray car, a nice one too. I starting blushing, seeing him was the last thing I needed today...
He looked back at me and starting walking towards me. My heart was pounding, like it wanted to pop right out my chest! "Uh..Hey Ethan.. how are you?" I asked. "I'm alright, what about you?" He seemed totally fine.. "Eh, could be better." I shrugged. Ethan and I walked to class as usual, but right before we got to class, Ethan stopped.
"Iyona...I have a question." He mumbled, looking down. "Um...what's up?" I said as confused as I am. "I was wondering... never mind." He nodded his head and starting walking towards the classroom. Is he okay? I followed him.
*skipping time*
It was almost time to go to gym. I was kinda excited to tell Laila EVERYTHING, since we didn't talk after school.
I looked over to see Ethan by my side, staring at the screen again. He's so cute! wish we could of kissed longer... I thought.
"Ethan? What were you gonna tell me earlier?" I questioned him. "Um..nothing at all in particular.. Why You wanna know so badly?" He smirked, he's flirty smile is the hottest thing I've ever seen! "Haha, just cuz... I'm curious." I giggled and he laughed. The teacher told us to stop laughing and pay close attention, not like I cared. *Ring ring* I got up and put up my notebook and waited for Ethan to get out of class. I walked back in, watching Ethan putting up his stuff. I helped him, since he was struggling to find where to put the notebooks. "You're so adorable when you struggle." I giggled. "Haha very funny...you would of struggled if you were new too!" "But am I?" We both started laughing. We both left the class and went to gym. i was so ready to see Laila and tell her everything!
"Hey Laila!" I scooted over closer to her. "Oh hi Iyona, didn't see you there" She giggled. "I gotta tell you something...something really important!" "Is it about Ethan? " She sighed. "No....maybe
..yes. But this is REALLY GOOD!" "Fine...this better be good." She grabs some food out of her backpack. She always does this when I tell her stuff. "Let's just cut to the chase.. Basically Marc was messing with me as usual, Ethan saw Marc and he and got the wrong idea. I went to the restroom and asked him what's wrong..and then...we kind of sorta kiss...." Laila squealed right into my ear, which really hurts, and jumped up and down while shrieking. I calmed her down and whispered, "Calm down, crazy woman! Listen, we got interrupted by the bell ringing for time to go home. But it was the BEST kiss I ever had!!" I squealed quietly.
"Hope you had fun." Laila winked as I laughed.