•Life•

I grab all five of the testers and see what it says....

Now :

My eyes widened as I looked at the testers.

Positive
Positive
Positive
Positive
Positive

I'm going to be a dad...
Iyona's eyes were tearing up as she started breaking down. She slowly fell to the floor, crying. I laid next to her and caressed her cheek.

"I'm not ready... " Iyona sobs.
"It's okay, it doesn't matter if you're ready now.. we have a child and we are going to take care of he or she. I know for sure you're gonna be a great mother." I said as I brushed my hair back. She sniffles and looks at me, and smiles.

"I know you're gonna be a great dad too.." She says without crying this time. We both hugged each other and chuckled.

I'm terrified of what my parents and Iyona's dad is gonna say, or what people say at school about Iyona. But i didn't care anymore, because Iyona is more important than any person right now.

I heard a knock on the door in the bathroom. I opened the door to see Gray, Alex, and Nate standing looking at us with a confused face.

"Uh... what's going on with Iyona? " Alex asked as Gray sat beside her.

"She's just going through some stuff. Grayson, I need a talk with you. " I said firmly as Gray nodded. We both walked into his room and sat down on his bed.

"What's up? " He asked.
"Umm... I don't know if I should tell you this but I'm pretty sure Iyona trusts you with this.. She's pregnant. " I said quietly. Grayson's eyes went wide and his face went pale. I could see how shocked he was.

"Iyona... is..... pregnant?!?!?!? " He whisper - yelled. I slowly nodded as he combed his hair back with his hands out of stress. I sighed and got back up. "And this is why I don't have sex. " Grayson said, crossing his arms.

"No, it's because you're a little dickwad with a little.. " He punched my arm before I could finish my sentence while I started laughing. We both walked back to my room to see what's up with Iyona.

We both walk and seen Iyona still stressing out while Alex and Nate try cheering her up. I walk over towards Iyona and kiss her cheek. I sat next to her on my bed as she grinned. I leaned closer to her ear.

"Iyona, it's gonna be okay, you and I both know this. Now, I told Grayson about us and it's okay because we can both trust him." I whispered as she nodded. I glanced at Grayson and gave him a thumbs up. Iyona quietly got up from the bed and walked downstairs.

Iyona's POV

I walked to the living room and sat on the couch. I'm not even sure if I'm ready for a baby.. I know that my parents are gonna kill me ...and Ethan, he's probably never gonna see me again. I quietly cried while covering my face with a pillow. I wish that I wasn't so scared, but it's so hard when you're freaking pregnant all of a sudden! I heard footsteps coming down the steps and seen Alex and Ethan. Ethan sits on my right and Alex is left.

"Ethan I just want to be alone right now.. " I said quietly, trying not to cry.
"Look, I don't like seeing you like this, babe. It's not okay for you to be worried about all of this crap." He says, lifting my face up with his hand. Ethan kisses my cheek as him and Alex go back upstairs.
____________________

I open the door to my house and seen my dad in the living room watching tv. Should I tell them?  I ask myself. I walk upstairs to my sister's room. I knock on the door quietly. "Come in! " I hear Chelsea say. I open the and see Chelsea laying on her bed on her phone.