~Turned On~

Ethan's POV
I bit Iyona's ear, hearing her moan was everything.. "I'm gonna make you feel so good."
I whispered to her.
"Just..just don't hurt me.." Iyona whimpered. I smirked and kissed her lips. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle." I didn't know what i meant by that, this was my first time..

Iyona's POV
I was so scared.. what if he hurts me? What if he doesn't have a condom?!? So many questions that won't be answered.. Ethan kissed lower to my cleavage as I whimpered.
"Is this alright?" He asked, looking at me with his FKN fine ass brown eyes!!! "Y-yes..." I stuttered.
He slowly takes off his shirt.

Him
She kisses my chest, going lower to my abs...

Her
He messes with my hair, calling it soft.

Him
She goes down to my v -line..I moan a little..

Her
I take off his pants, revealing his erection in his boxers.. "Damn..that's so.."

Him
Before she could finish her sentence, I say "Large? Beautiful?"

Her
Hell yea.. I put my hands around his erection and mess around with it.

Him
I grabbed her face and smash her lips against mine.."inserting this tongue won't be the only thing girl.." I whisper.

Her
He picks me up from the floor into his lap, without breaking our kiss. He slowly puts his hands in my shirt.

Him
I play with her breast, they feel so good!! She moans as I squeeze her breast with my bare hands.

Her
"I..need...you.." I whimper with each breath I take. He takes my shirt off, revealing my black bra and some of my boobs.

Him
"B cup, aye?" I chuckled as she blushes...I kissed her breast some more, then I turn her around to take off the bra with my teeth.

Her
He played around with my breast as I moaned.. I stop him to take off his boxers. He smirked as he got lower to my thighs, groping my ass.

Him
"I wanna enter you so badly baby.." I told her, she bit her lips as she looked at my length. I decided to play Often by The Weeknd, it was the perfect turn on..

Her
He surprises me by entering me, I screamed as he thrust even harder, even faster.

Him
"Don't worry baby girl, I already put on a condom as you were laying down." I whispered. I thrust harder all I could hear was, "FUCK ME ETHAN!!"
"Fuck yea, baby! Scream my name!"
OH THE IRONY!! I was listening to Often while writing this lol..

Her
He told me everything was gonna be fine.. I smashed my lips again his while he smashes me harder. I could feel his insides going in faster..I screamed for my life like never before..

Him
She was screaming as I enter her, I stopped for a second and kissed her as I went down to her stomach, just sucking all I started to go lower to her v line..

Her
He went down and ate me down to my area...I moaned so loud, "E...Ethan...oh Ethan...m..more.." I whispered trying to speak. My phone rang , totally ignored. I wanted this last forever..

Him
"I make this pussy rain, baby girl..." I told her as she screamed my name, oh the pleasurement.."Do your best to me, Ethan. " She smirked and grabbed on to the sheets as I entered once more..(They were already in his room.)

Her
He was so hard in me, i could feel it! "You fuck like a pro.."
"Hah, why you say that?"
"I just know.." I smirked and he did too.. I wanted more from him. I stop him and suck on his collar, then go lower to his abs.

Him
She gave me hickeys...

Her
He gave up my virginity..

Both
This was perfect.~

Ethan's POV
Watching her sleep was so perfect.. I think I smashed her too hard. Oh fuck. Iyona woke up and stretched her arms out.
"Morning sleepy head." I told her, she screamed, "IT'S MORNING ALREADY?!? AND YOU DIDNT WAKE ME UP?!?"
"Don't worry, its not actually morning, its still night time."
I showed her my phone, saying it's 9:36pm. "You didn't sleep for that long anyways. About and hour or so." I kissed her lips, she blushed. "You were great.." Iyona grabbed my shirt and kissed me. "Every time I look at you, there's butterflies in my stomach.." She whispered.

Iyona's POV
I...just...HAD FKN SEX WITH A SEX GOD!!! OML!!!! He was..so..good!! I wrapped my arms around Ethan and waved good bye. I got a ride from Laila's older brother, Marco.
"Laila, we need to talk..like pronto!" I whispered loudly.
"Sure, what's up?" "I'll tell you when we get to my house. My mom will be fine if you stay over." "Haha mine too. I already asked, I knew something was up, teehee!" We both giggled and hugged each other.

Ethan's POV
Gray and my mom finally got home, I ran up to Grayson and dragged him up the stairs.
"Woah woah, chill Ethan."
"NOOOOO YOU LISTEN TO ME!! You know how we had partners? Well, Iyona was my partner!" "Hell yeah, bro!" Grayson high fived me , mom yelled to not cuss inside the house. "So, what happened? Did you kiss her?" Grayson said, making smoochy faces at me. "Well..."

Iyona's POV
*my house*
"Ethan and I fell on the floor..and we made out for about 2 minutes, I stopped him because we were about to..yo u know. I really wanted to, but i knew that it was wrong.. But...we ended up doing it anyways!!!" I squealed. Laila was jumping up and down and running across the room, shrieking with a pillow in her face.

Ethan's POV
Grayson was shocked, he was screaming inside the sheets and all over the room. "Dude are you serious?!?!?!" He whispered - yelled.
"Dead serious, dude. It was the best moment of my life! *sigh* I just wish it could of last longer, she fell asleep afterwards." I sighed.
"Ha, I think you smashed her too hard if ya know what I mean." He chuckled, winked , and nudged my shoulder.
"PSH, whatever man!" I said, softly pushing Gray. " What do you think she's doing now? Pleasuring herself?" Grayson chuckled as he whispered.
My face flooded with a shade of red. "Why...why you think that?!? I..I mean.. if that.." I stuttered, Grayson just started bursting out laughing.

Iyona's POV
"It makes me wonder something.." I told Laila.
"What's up?" "Do you think Ethan did that on purpose? Invite me to his house to.." I lay down on my bed, looking at the ceiling as I sighed. Did he do it on purpose? Does he even care? All these thoughts ran across my mind. "Iyona, really? That's what you think? PSH girl! Of course he didn't mean it, I mean, he obviously told you he didn't mean to, right? Then he didn't mean it, y'all were just in the moment!" Laila chuckled and layed her head on my stomach. "You're right, Laila! But there's still one problem.."
Laila gave me a frown.
"What's that?"
"How am I gonna face him tomorrow!?!"

I'm gonna end it here IG ...pretty short I know love y'all byeeee