Out to Sea

*Listening to NO by Meghan Trainor*

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh another Disney Miraculous storyyyyy

Story is based off Disney's The Little Mermaid but if we're really gonna give credit here it goes all the way back to the Hans Christian Stories (Don't watch it, it will ruin your childhood)

Characters own by HawkDaddy
I AM NOT ORIGINAL

___________________________

Adrien was very excited. Not only because it was his birthday, but his father was also finally letting him have a party for it.

Everyone was getting ready and making preparations for the celebration. Adrien wanted to have his party out on the seas, so his father ordered for a ship to be prepared and it was almost time for it's departure.

"Dude this is gonna be so sweet." Adrien's friend Nino said as the brunette stood next to his blonde friend.

Nino and Adrien have been close for many years so it only made sense that the sailor was there to celebrate his birthday with him.

"Yes. I know I'm looking forward to it too." he replied.

Adrien loved the ocean. He loved everything about the sea and often came out on his balcony from the palace just to stare at it wondering how it would feel to sail away past it's horizon and never having to look back. During his free time he often sneak away with Nino to go sailing with some of the young sailors that he and Nino were acquainted with who also were attending his overseas celebration.

Adrien didn't ask for too much when it came to his party. Just a ship big enough to carry him and his friends and a few people to help keep it together so him and his friends can enjoy themselves. Of course his father only agreed if he took his adviser Nathalie with him on the ship.

"The sea is looking quite tamed today." said one of the sailors who was conversing with another as they both passed the green eyed blonde. "The Sea King and his subjects must be in a very good mood this evening."

Adrien's attention was aimed towards the sailors. Did he say "Sea King?"

"Theo....how many times do I have to tell you?" said the other in a slightly annoyed tone as he fixed the glasses that settled on his face. "There's no such thing as mermaids."

"How do you know?" The sailor named Theo asked.

"Because no one has ever seen one." 

"That doesn't mean they don't exist."

"Excuse me?" Adrien approached the sailors. "What's this about mermaids?"

"Pay no attention to him your highness, he's simply living in a fantasy." The sailor with glasses clarified with a roll of his eyes.

"I'm telling you they're real Max!" exclaimed Theo.

Nino came up beside Adrien watching the sailors argue with an amused smile. "Ha. Maybe I'll have better luck catching a girlfriend. You know since she'll be half fish?" Nino joked

Adrien rolled his eyes at his best friend and turned his attention back to Theo. "Can you tell me more?" The prince asked.

Theo smiled. "They say that mermaids bring good fortune to those in need, especially if you meet one with a good heart."

Adrien smiled at the thought. He never really believed in mermaids or other mythical stuff he's read about to be real, but then again he's never really been to far from the palace before now.

He could be wrong...

_______________________________

Do you guys believe in Mermaids?
Or maybe Santa Claus?

Lol I'll update the next chapter soon

Bluerose is out