The Storm

*Is watching Blues Clues with my brother*

I love you Steve 😭😭😭

*is crying because Nickelodeon no longer makes good TV shows*

Except Loud House, that show's pretty sweet

_________________________

Everyone froze at the sound of thunder and looked in the distance to see a flash of lightning. The water began to go into a frenzy and rain began to pour down from above getting harder and harder by the minute. 

"IT'S A HURRICANE!" someone shouted, "SECURE THE SHIP!" All of the sailors began to scatter across the ship getting a hold of whatever they could to help keep the ship steady.

Nathalie grabbed hold of the prince. "Your highness we need to get below deck now!"

Adrien didn't move, ignoring Nathalie's desperate plea as he looked around trying to find any way he could help his friends. He saw Kim grab hold of the wheel trying to keep the ship straight, but it wasn't long until a giant wave crashed into the ship knocking the boy over and spinning the wheel out of control. Without a second thought Adrien broke out of Natalie's grip and ran towards the wheel of the ship.

Realizing that the prince was no longer in her hold Nathalie shouted, "Adrien!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the sudden storm appeared Marinette dove back into the seas to avoid the force of the rough waves smacking against her. Tikki had been waiting underwater and swam to the red mermaid in sight. She quickly had a face of concern when she saw the expression on her friend's face. "Marinette what's wrong?"

"The ship...." she started, "A storm came out of nowhere and now it's out of control. The humans are in trouble and Plagg's up there with them!"

Tikki froze at the mention of the black cat and without thinking swam towards the ship poking her head out the water.

"Tikki! Wait!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrien tried to keep the wheel in place to steer the ship straight hoping to keep the vessel from toppling over, but the waves were too strong and the wind was blowing much harder than before. Nino came over to help turn the wheel back in position, but despite both of their efforts it wouldn't budge. Lightning stroke the deck below starting a blazing fire, adding to the chaos. 

With all hope lost a shout was heard from one of the crew members. "ABANDON SHIP!!"

Everyone started to fill in smaller boats on the side of the ship and began to drop them down in the water below. 

Nathalie ran over to Adrien trying to get the young prince to follow her. "Adrien we have to leave now!"

"I can't let go Nathalie! The ship will spin out of control if I do!" He shouted. "Get to safety with everyone else I'll be fine."

"I'm not leaving without you!"

A giant wave crashed into the ship once again. With Adrien and Nino gripping the wheel tight they were able to hang on, but Nathalie was swept away and thrown overboard.

"NATHALIE!"

_________________________________

*breathes in*

*breathes out*