Thank You

*Listening to Hide Away by Daya*

*is back from the dead*

Hellooooooo readers!

Miss me??? I know you did.

______________________________

Adrien guided Marinette to the entrance of his palace. One of the maids that he was close with was currently dusting pots near the entrance when she heard the door opened. With a bright smile, she made her way over to the duo.

"Good evening your Majesty." The girl smiled at the blonde before looking over at the blunette clinging to his arm. "Ooh and who might this be?"

Marinette gave a wary look at the girl, but also a look of curiosity, her hair had multiple colors in it and she wore some kind of fabric wrapped around her head. As amazing and unique it was, she didn't like that this sudden girl was speaking to Adrien, she held on tighter.

Feeling the girl's grip on his arm get tighter, Adrien looked down at the girl and smiled. He took it as a sign of fear and wanted to reassure her. "Don't be scared. This is Mylene, she's a maid here in the castle and the best one we have at that"

"Hi!" Mylene said with a smile, she extended her hand out to the blunette. "It's nice to meet you. What's your name?" Marinette hesitated for a moment before opening her mouth to speak, once again forgetting that she couldn't. When Marinette didn't speak Mylene drew her hand back. "Is something wrong?"

"Adrien!" Coming down the stairs was Nathalie. "Just in time, I was just about to send a guard to go look for you dinner is being prepa-" Nathalie stopped when she notice the girl clinging on to the Prince's arm. "And who might this be?"

"Plagg found her wandering around on the beach, she was near a small boat that was completely wrecked."

"Does she have a name?" The older woman asked observing the girl.

"I don't know....she can't speak."

Nathalie looked up and down at the strange girl observing her. The blunette tensed under the woman's stern gaze.

"Mylene." The woman spoke. "Take this girl and see to it that she's freshen up for supper this evening.." She looked back at the girl. "....and dress her in something more...appropriate as well." She said gesturing to the blunette's current outfit choice.

Mylene nodded taking Marinette by the hand. "Come with me Miss, we'll get you all cleaned up."

Marinette looked up at Adrien who smiled. "Go ahead. I'll see you at dinner okay?"

With a slight blush she nodded, letting go of Adrien's arm she let Mylene lead the way. The Prince watched as Mylene disappeared around the corner with the girl, then turned to Nathalie. "So is there any particular reason you suddenly invited her to-"

"Your father would like to speak with you alone before dinner." Nathalie interrupted. "Go change and head over to his studies to see him, I'll see you in the dining hall."

Nathalie walked away from the blonde prince leaving him alone, with a sigh he rubbed the back of his neck and looked down at Plagg. "Yeah she's definitely not up to something." He said to the feline sarcastically.

~~~~~~~~

Mylene guided Marinette down the hallway. As they were passing the kitchen a male voice called out. "Mylene!"

Mylene stopped and looked into the kitchen. "Hi Ivan!" Letting go of Marinette for a moment she went over to the large boy throwing her arms around him and giving him a kiss.

Marinette smiled at the couple feeling somewhat relieved that the maid already had someone, but also guilty that she had been so hostile before.

"The Prince just came back from his outing he and the King will be ready for supper soon." Mylene warned, "Make sure it's ready on time okay?"

"Don't worry I'm already working on it." Ivan said gesturing to his Spatula. "And after we're done tonight you and I will go out on a romantic evening."

Mylene giggled as Ivan kissed her on the cheek and Marinette smiled at the display of affection hoping that one day that will be her and Adrien.

Mylene looked back at Marinette eyes widen as she realized she was also on a time limit. "Oh I really should get going. Prince Adrien brought a guest for dinner and I have to get her ready."

"Okay I'll see you later." With one last kiss Mylene went back out into the hall with the blunette.

"I'm sorry, that was Ivan." She said with a blush as they continued to walk. "He and I are together, as I'm sure you could tell." Marinette smiled and opened her mouth to speak still forgetting about her missing voice. 

Mylene noticed. "Do you know sign language Miss?" Marinette tilted her head confused, which gave her the answer. "It's when you speak with your hands when you can't communicate with words. I have a cousin who's deaf so I learned it from her. I could teach you too if you like. It goes like this."Mylene made a gesture with her hands pointing to Marinette than herself she clasped her hands together. "This means. 'Can we be friends?'" She looked up at the girl with a hopeful smile. "Can we?"

The blunette blinked at the question, then gave a bright smile nodding enthusiastically. Mylene smiled and made another sign, touching her chin and extending it towards Marinette. 

"That means 'Thank you'"

____________________________

Can anyone here name the characters that Mylene and Ivan play as?

Lol the title seems so corny but I couldn't think of anything else.

It's 2am I'm so.....sleepy....