Brand New

*Listening to Super Bass by Nicki Minaj*

I deleted the disappointing chapter since I decided to continue with my stories.

I REFUSE TO BE A DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!

Anyway let's get back to the story you guys ready for more mermaid nonsense??

_________________________________

Further down the coastline Marinette, Alya and Tikki were on the edge of the shore. They all were lying down exhausted from the long swim to get Marinette on dry land as soon as possible. Marinette was the first to awake out of the three, she sat up rubbing the side of her head.

What....just happened?

When she opened her eyes the first thing she saw was....hair. Her pigtails had come undone and her hair was covering her face. She pushed the loose strands back and nearly gasped at the next thing she saw. 

Legs, HUMAN legs! Two of them right where her tail once was. Marinette wondered if this was real or just a dream. She looked over at Alya and Tikki who floated a little above the water. When she called out to them nothing came. The blunette tried again, but notice that there was no sound present and put a hand to her throat.

That's right...the reason I'm like this is because I gave up my voice.

Marinette gave a silent sigh and scooted over towards Alya and Tikki. She shook Alya's shoulder trying to wake the auburn mermaid. 

Alya groaned. "Mmm...five more minutes...." Marinette scowled at the mermaid and bent over towards her cheek biting it. The mermaid jumped at the feeling. "AHHHH PIRANHA!!!" Her heart raced in fear, but relaxed once she realized it was Marinette and glared she glared at her friend. "Oh haha very funny." Marinette giggled slightly, but when no sound came with it Alya raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Mari, are you okay?" Marinette pointed to her throat trying to explain what happened through movement. "Does your throat hurt? Catfish got your tongue?"

Marinette face palmed wondering how she was going to tell Alya what happened, then she looked at Tikki. Didn't she see the whole thing? The blunette poked the red fish to wake her.

"Nooooo....I don't want go to the school of fish..." Marinette shook her head at the angel fish.

"Tikki wake up!" Alya shouted.

Tikki jumped out of her slumber in an instant. "Who? What? Where??" She looked at the two girls and glared at Alya. "Can you not shout please?!"

Alya rolled her eyes, "Well I needed you up, and you're the one who's shouting."

Marinette shook her head at the two, then waved to get there attention. Once they were looking at her she gestured to her brand new legs. Alya and Tikki stared at Marinette's new bottom half then at each other, then back at Marinette. "Mari..." Alya spoke. "What. Did. You. Do?"

"Meow."

~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes ago Adrien sat on a rock going through his head thinking of various places he hasn't checked. Plagg who laid curled up in the sand, perked his head up when his ears twitched to a noise he heard further down the beach.