Part of Your World

*Listening to Part of Your World from The Little Mermaid because I don't have a choice*

______________________________

Adrien blinked once, then twice. He shook his head then rubbed his eyes as they finally adjusted to the light and he could see more clearly.

"Meow." Plagg was now on his lap looking up at the prince while he waited for the boy to fully awake.

Adrien looked in the direction where he heard the female voice less than a minute ago. He desperately looked around to find any signs of where the mysterious girl might of run off too.

"Who....was that?" he wondered. 

The green eyed blonde looked at the sand for any signs of foot prints to maybe find a clue to which direction she might have gone....but none were present. 

Adrien stared into the sea, so many questions began running through his head. Where did she go? Why did she leave? He wanted to thank her for saving him. The blonde touched his lips, remembering the feeling of hers pressed against them and how it sent tingles throughout his entire body. She kissed him, but why? Adrien felt his face began to grow hot and his heart sped faster.

"What's happening? What is this feeling?" 

He needed to find her, he needed to find this girl.

"Adrien!" At the sound of his name, the prince looked back to see Nino along with Nathalie rushing towards him.

Now holding Plagg in his arms, he stood up and looked back at the sea. Maybe she jumped into the ocean, it was a possibility considering that he was so close to the water and the footprints could have been washed away by the tide.

Nathalie got to him first tackling him in a hug. "Oh thank god Adrien we finally found you! Are you alright?!" She checked for injuries and found a few bruises and notice that his clothes were wet and torn.

"T..There was a girl." Adrien tried to say. "She s..saved me."

Nino looked at the blonde with confusion. "A girl?"

Adrien nodded. "She was here. I need to f..find her."

"Oh dear god he's delusional!" Nathalie shouted in fear. "Take him back to the castle quick!"

Nino put Adrien's arm around his shoulder and helped him make his way to the castle. Adrien gave one last glance at the sea. That girl was real, he knew he didn't imagine it and he was going to find her.

No matter how long it takes.

~~~~~~

From a safe distance Marinette watched Adrien and Plagg taken away by the other humans. She sighed when he looked back at the ocean as if he was searching for something and her heart sped at the thought that he might be looking for her. Marinette continued to watch the prince until he was out of sight.

I don't know when or how, but someday...I'm going to be part of your world.

______________________________

Happy birthday to my baby brother who turns 3 years old today!!!!

I LOVE YOU DJ!!!!

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE PASS 3 YEARS UNNECESSARILY DIFFICULT.

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Jk...or am I.

Blurose is out.