The Princess

"Shawty got them apple bottom jean jeans boots with the fur the whole club was looking at her she hit the floor next thing you know shawty got low low low low low low low low!!!!!!"

Whaaaaasuuuuup

I feeling lucky today 😈

MWAHAHAHAHA

_________________________________

Nathaniel and Marinette continued to dance to the music along with the other couples that surrounded them. The red mermaid looked up at Nathaniel smiling at him while he freaked in his mind wondering if the mermaid can hear how fast his heart was beating. 

"M...Marinette?" He finally spoke.

"Hmm?"

"I...I have something to tell you"

The young mermaid tilted her head in slight confusion. The simple action was adorable given the way her eyes shined with curiosity. "What is it Nathaniel?"

The red head released the mermaid swallowing the lump in his throat while summoning every bit of will power he had in his gills. With a closed fist he made eye contact with the beautiful dark haired mermaid. "Marinette I...I...lov---"

"Well look who it is?"

Both Marinette and Nathaniel turned their heads to see the princess of the sea before them. She wore a devious smirk on her lips while she practically glowed in her new pearls.

Marinette frowned, while Nathaniel bowed to the royal mermaid. "Good Evening, Princess Chloe.."

"Why Nathaniel...I noticed you're the only merman here who has yet to ask me for a dance and be rejected by me."

Marinette raised an eyebrow at the blonde, while Nathaniel cringed slightly.

"I'm...sorry?" The cyan eyed merman tried to sound sincere, but his confusion was evident in his voice.

"Well lucky for you I'm actually feeling quite generous right now." Chloe stuck out her hand to Nathaniel. "Ask me to dance."

The red head stared at the girls hand, knowing well that it was a demand and not a request. He glanced back at Marinette with a nervous smile.

'Help me.'  His eyes screamed.

Reading his expression Marinette swam in front of the merman. "Excuse me your highness, but if it's alright with you we were in the middle of a dance."

Chloe pulled her hand back looking the mermaid up and down. "I'm sure poor Nathaniel here would much rather dance with me than a slimy eel such as yourself."

Marinette tried her best to keep her cool especially with the princess, but she made it SO hard. "Actually your highness we were planning on leaving after this I'm very sorry for the inconvenience." She bowed at the princess.  "Congratulations on your new pearls Princess Chloe."

When Marinette bent forward Chloe noticed something shining in her bag. "Oh and what do we have here?" Before Marinette could react Chloe reached into her bag and pulled out her dinglehopper. "Looks valuable, is this one of my daddy's treasures perhaps?" She pointed an accusing finger at the red mermaid. "I could have you thrown in the dungeon for this."

"Give it back!" Marinette tried to reach for her treasure catching the attention of most of the party guest. Tikki who heard Marinette yell came swimming to the scene along with Alya, Rose and Juleka.

"Just wait until my Daddy hears about this!" The yellow mermaid cackled. Tikki swam over snatching the treasure when the princess wasn't looking and hid behind Marinette. "Oh, I guess your little fishy friend will be joining you too?"

"What's going on here?" A deep voice bellowed.

_________________________________

Can anyone guess who just popped into the scene in the end?

You wanna know a secret?

*whispers* I don't know either😄

Blurose is out