Celebration

*Listening to Something to Dance For by Zendaya*

Check out my other Disney Miraculous story

A Miraculous World

______________________________

Some might have believed Adrien to be crazy for even considering the possibility of something as unrealistic as mermaids to be real.....but it was the truth.

Deep under the sea an underwater kingdom shined and hundreds, maybe even thousands of mermaids (and mermen) swam free.

The Sea king who ruled this Kingdom was a kind and just merman who was also a bit arrogant at times, but he cared for his kingdom and it's merpeople.

That love did not compare to the love for his Daughter Chloe though.

Chloe was the princess of the underwater kingdom. She had blonde hair and her tail was such a bright yellow that it could leave you blind if you stared at it too long.

Chloe was given anything she desired and that led her to become a very spoiled mermaid. As beautiful of a mermaid she was, it only showed on the outside for the fact that she was very cruel to other sea life and often put herself above others due to her status.

Today Chloe had asked her father to throw a party in celebration of the new pearls she finally received from the oysters. She waited years to get the pearls and now that she had them she needed an excuse to show them off. Not ever having the ability to say no to his daughter the Sea King granted her wish without a second thought.

The party was in full swing at the palace. Mermaids, Mermen, and many other kinds of sea creatures danced, laughed, and sang.

Among these fishes an Auburn hair mermaid with an orange tail swam among them. She was currently looking for someone until she spotted two familiar mermaids. She swam towards them.

"Rose! Juleka!" She called.

Rose was a smaller mermaid with a pink tail and short blonde hair with a flower tucked on the side. Juleka's hair was jet black with purple highlights. Her tail was such a dark purple that it almost looked black itself. Some often mistake her for a sea witch cause of her dark exterior, but she tried not to care.

"Hi Alya!" Rose greeted happily as Juleka greeted her with a simple nod.

"Hey, have you guys seen Marinette?" Alya asked. "I can't find her anywhere."

Rose shook her head and Juleka shrugged.

"Hi ladies." A voice had spoke, it was a red headed merman with a green tail who had just approached them.

"Hi Nathaniel!" Rose greeted once again as Juleka nodded giving the same gesture she gave Alya except this time there was a slight blush on her cheeks.

Nathaniel smiled before taking a look around. "Where's Marinette?" He asked.

Alya frowned. "No idea....I looked around but she's not here."

"Oh..." Nathaniel gave a disappointed look, his main reason for coming to this party was because he assumed Marinette would show up also.

"Maybe something came up and she's just swimming late." Juleka assured him.

"I'm sure she'll be here soon." Rose exclaimed happily. "Now come on you guys! Let's go try the food!"

Rose swam towards the snack table with Juleka and Nathaniel following behind. Alya glanced around the room one more time before following them as well.

Where could she be?

_______________________________

Where do you think Marinette is you guys?

Find out in the next chapter

Bluerose is out