Discovery

*singing loud as sh*t *

What's my name?! What's my name?! (Uma!)
Say it louder!
What's my name?! What's my name?!
(Uma!)
Feel the power!
Nothing's gonna stop us soon the world will be ours!
What's my name?! What's my name?!
What's it?! What's it?! Say it loooooooooud!!!

It's funny because Uma is Ursula's daughter 😃

______________________________

Marinette sleepily blinked her eyes open, waking up to the bright light of dawn coming through the window. She sat up and yawned stretching her arms over her head, her attention turned over to Plagg who was lying on his back at the foot of the bed still asleep. The blunette smiled at the snoring Kitty and looked out the window at the sun rising above the horizon.

The second day....

The door slammed open followed by a shout. "RISE AND SHINE SLEEPING BEAUTY!!"

If Marinette had her voice, the entire castle would have heard her shriek as she fell over the side of the bed plummeting to the floor still tangled up in the blankets. Plagg who was sleeping peacefully was now wide awake and upright as he shrieked a meow with the hairs on his back standing up. Marinette peeked over from the other side of the bed to see that the sudden visitor was Alix.

Mylene stepped in glaring at the pink haired girl. "Alix, why'd you do that? You nearly scared the poor girl half to death!" Alix simply shrugged popping her bubble gum while Mylene went over to the other side of the bed to help Marinette off the floor. "Good Morning, I'm sorry if we gave you a fright."

"Yeah even if it was hilarious." Alix said.

Mylene rolled her eyes continuing to speak, "We came to help you get ready for your day out with the Prince. We brought you a fresh set of clothes and some ribbons for your hair. Then after we're done, we'll escort you to the dining hall so you can have breakfast before you leave."

Marinette smiled and nodded, her grin only widen when she saw the dress that was picked for her and she clapped her hands in excitement. Plagg, now angry about the sudden wake up call, decided to make his exit while the girls prepared the blunette for her special day.

~~~~~~~

Alya was making her way back to the coast to meet up with Tikki. Swimming up to the surface she peeked her head above the water to try to get a better view of where she was going. She looked around for a moment finally spotting the rocky shore that she recognized from yesterday. 

Alya turned around and tensed at the sight of a ship that looked like it was heading her way. She dived back under the water to prevent herself from being spotted and watched the bottom of the ship sail above making it's way past her, once she saw that it was safe she swam towards rocky shore. "Tikki? Tikki?!" she called out to the red fish hoping to find her in the the spot that she left her.

"Where did she go? Oh Poseidon, I really hope nothing happened to her!" Alya took a deep breath in an attempt to calm herself down. Tikki was capable of handling herself, but she still couldn't completely get rid of her worry. "I'll just wait here for a little while, she'd have to come back eventually right?"

Alya swam up back to the surface again, using her arms she pushed herself up onto a rock and took a seat. With her fin still halfway submerged in the water she leaned back to watch the sun rise.

~~~~~~~

Nino was busy at the docks working for his morning shift. Grabbing a net full of fish, he carried it off the boat and on to the docks.