Trade

famous_last_words1 if you're reading this I swear to Celestia if you make some kind of tentacle joke I will STRANGLE YOU next time I see you.

______________________________________

Marinette struggled to get away from Hawkmoth as he dragged her further down in the ocean.

"Oh poor sweet Marinette.." The sea witch chuckled darkly. "Seems you failed to complete your end of the deal."

"Yeah all because of you!" The blunette shouted angrily. "Why are you doing this? What do you want with me?!"

"It's not you that I'm after. I intend to use you in order to claim something much more....valuable."

"You had this planned from the beginning didn't you? It's just been a game for you this entire time!"

Marinette winced as Hawkmoth squeezed her wrist pulling her closer so that they were face to face with each other.

"Listen you little wench! I gave you your time to spend with your human Prince, now it's your turn to give me something in return! I'm not going to let you or any other fish in my wa-"

Hawkmoth fell to the Sandy floor when a fist came in contact with his jaw. The force allowed Marinette to break free from the sea witch, when she looked up at her rescuer it had been none other than Alya.

"Alya!" Marinette cried happily.

"Come on!" The Auburn mermaid grabbed her friends hand. "Let's get out of here!"

Marinette and Alya began to swim away from the sea witch who pushed himself off the ground. He didn't make a move to go after them he just said, "Marinette....stop."

Marinette halted her movements staying in one place. Alya who had been holding her hand stopped as well and looked back at her friend confused.

"Marinette what are you doing?!" She asked the red mermaid. "We need to go!"

"I can't....I...I...can't move." Marinette's voice was filled with fear.

"What do you mean?! What's wrong with you?!"

"She's being a good little mermaid and following my orders." Hawkmoth said with a sinister smirk as he approached the two mermaids. "We made a deal Marinette. If you were unable to kiss the Prince before the third sun set you'd belong to me. Now you're under my control."

The familiar purple light appeared around Hawkmoth's eyes shining around Marinette's eyes as well.

When Hawkmoth made a move to get closer Alya swam in front of Marinette spreading her arms out in front of her.

"Don't come anywhere near her!" Alya said in a threatening tone. "I'm not going to let you take her!"

The sea witch gave an annoyed glare to the orange mermaid. "You my dear are beginning to prick my nerves." Using one of his tentacles Hawkmoth grabbed Alya by her throat choking her.

Alya's hand attempted to pull the appendage that was slowly starting to suffocate her as she was losing her breath.

"Stop!" Marinette shouted in a desperate plea. "Don't hurt her! I'll go with you I won't fight it, just put her down please!!"

Hawkmoth raised an eyebrow at the blunette before tossing her friend over to the side releasing her from his grasp.

Marinette rushed over to her best friend trying to help her up.

"Good choice." He spoke coldly. "Now come, there is some business I need to......take care of."

Hawkmoth notice a figure swimming towards them in the distance a sinister smile appeared on his face.