Second Encounter

*Listening to Subeme La Radio by Enrique Iglesias*

Wow...only halfway through the story and my dumb butt is already thinking about doing a sequel for this story based off the Second Little mermaid movie.

I need to stop.....

Art belongs to the true artist who's name I still can't find ITS NOT MINE!

_____________________________

"Hmm.....can you turn for me Marinette?" Alya asked the girl. Marinette turned around showing the back of her "dress" made from the sail of the abandon boat.

"You see that?" Plagg asked with a smirk. "Am I good or what?"

"Hmm...I don't know. Aren't human clothes a little more....different?" Tikki wondered.

"What are you talking about? She looks great! Before you know it she'll be having dear ole princey wrapped around her finger." Plagg stated with confidence. "Then again...I think you already do."

Marinette blushed at the thought and twirled the end of her hair.

"Well I don't know much about human attire, but from where I'm swimming you look great Marinette." Alya smiled up at her human friend.

"I agree." Tikki said with a smile. "Beautiful even."

Marinette covered her face even more embarrassed mouthing the words 'Thank you.'

"Plagg? Plagg where are you?" They all jumped to the sound of a male voice heading their way and his footsteps were growing louder.

"It's him!" Plagg turned towards Tikki and Alya "You fishes better dive back in the ocean before he gets here."

"Alright." Alya looked at her friend who looked like she was about to faint. She was nervous. "Mari, it'll be alright. You'll do great."

"...and we'll be nearby if you need us." Tikki added.

Marinette smiled at her fish friends watching them dive back into the sea. Then, she felt herself getting dizzy again. What would she do when she saw him? Would he remember her like she hoped? Would he think she was pretty? Did he already think she was pretty? What would she say to him?

Wait...'say'..she can't say ANYTHING. How in the ocean was she going to communicate with him???

"Hey!" Plagg shouted trying to get the girl's attention "Calm down you have nothing to worry about alright fish legs?" Marinette nodded watching Plagg go further up the back towards Adrien's voice.

"There you are." Adrien had came from around the corner looking down at the feline. "Hey buddy. Where'd you run off too?"

"Meow." Plagg turned around and walked over towards Marinette.

Adrien looked up realizing that they weren't alone. "Oh..." Was all he managed to say.

Pushing her hair back behind her ear and straightening out the wrinkles on her 'dress' a bit, Marinette smiled at the Prince blushing redder than she ever thought she could.