Caught! ....... Again?!

*Listening to Built For This by Becky G*

I'm not dead!!

Stop Asking!

Happy Thanksgiving EVERYONE. MY GIFT TO YOU IS A CHAPTER FOR EACH ONE OF MY MIRACULOUS STORIES.

AND A DEAD TURKEY 😈😱

__________________________________

Marinette felt her heart pounding with fear as she backed up against the statue of her beloved, arms slightly outstretched in some feeble attempt to protect it. 

"What are you doing here Chloe?" Alya questioned swimming in front of the merprincess with her arms crossed.

"That's PRINCESS Chloe to you peasant!" Both mermaids flinched at the sudden outburst. "Why you would want to spend your time collecting things made by those fowl beasts is beyond me." Chloe said turning her attention to Marinette. "I'm more curious to know why you disobeyed the most vital law of the sea and went up to the surface!" 

Marinette's eyes widened and so many questions were running through her head. How in the ocean did Chloe even find out about all this? Had the Princess been spying on her since she left the party? 

"That's not even the best part." The blonde continued. "You saved AND fell in love with a human altogether. Wow you MUST be truly desperate."

Now THAT was information she definitely thought was secure. The only ones who she told about that was Tikki, Alya, Rose, and Juleka.

"Are you confused Marinette?" The blonde asked observing the confused look on the red mermaid's face. "I bet you're curious to know how we found out. Well...one of your little fish friends was extremely worried about you, so they decided to tell me everything hoping that it would prevent you from making such a horrid mistake." The princess tried to make it sound like she was also concerned, but it just sounded diabolical altogether. Something that always seem to go past her father.

Who could have done it? Did Marinette put her trust in the wrong people? No....she knew her friends. She trusted Alya and Tikki more than any other fish in the sea and they had been in the cavern with her. Was it Rose? Juleka? No that didn't seem right either. Marinette knew them well enough to trust them with her secret as well, it couldn't have been them. 

Who else knew?

Two guards brought in a merman into the cavern he looked up with wide blue eyes as they made contact with hers.

Nathaniel....

Nathaniel was the one who told the princess? How did he even find out? Had Rose or Juleka told him assuming that he would also keep the secret? Nathaniel WAS supposed to be one of her friends...or so she thought. How could he betray her like this?

"This little fishy here told us everything." Chloe started again. "I guess he overheard you fishies talking while you girls were in your little cave of wonders here."

Nathaniel glared up at the Princess. "Y..you said you wouldn't tell." He shot at her. "You promised!"

"I said I wouldn't tell my father." The blonde shot back. "So...I DID keep my promise and I'm even going to give Marinette the help she needs just like I mentioned."

The red head looked over at Marinette to see that she wasn't looking at him.  By the looks of it, it seems she was trying not to look at him on purpose.

Meaning, she didn't WANT to look at him.

That hurt him, it hurt him very much. The pain in his chest was coming back and he let it remain there and grow as he watched Marinette turn away and touch the face of the Adrien statue before swimming in front of the Princess. "So what now?" She asked the blonde with a straight face. "You're going to tell your father and have me banished?"

"Oh no Marinette...." Chloe said with a smirk. "Like I said before I want to help you. I can't do that if you're banished." She laughed. (Yes THAT Laugh!)

"Then....what do you want?" The blunette asked.

"Respect. If you or your friends here..." She said gesturing to Alya and Tikki. "Any of you disrespect me, disobey me, or deny a direct order from me I'll....well let me show you what's to come." Chloe looked around the cavern until her eyes set on the statue. Trident in hand she pointed it at the rock and it began to glow.

Marinette's eyes widen realizing what the Princess's intentions were. "NO!" She shouted as she was about to rush towards the statue, but was pulled away by Alya and Tikki who were protecting her from the blast. Tears began to expel from the mermaids eyes as a ray of light shot from the trident onto the statue. It started to glow red and cracks were formed all around the statue as it come close to it's destruction.

"ADRIEN!!"

The statue crumbled.

_________________________________

Yeah so....that's that.

In honor of Thanksgiving and the spirit of Chloe's lifeless soul. I will simply throw a Turkey at your face.

NOT COOKED EITHER.

A LIFELESS....DEAD...TURKEY...

........................

BLU IS OUT