Kiss the Girl

So here it is! The chapter you have been waiting for!

Decided to post this chapter early instead of waiting until tomorrow !!

Hope you enjoy !!

____________________________

Alya looked over at Tikki and the group of fish and various animals that they gathered around from the lagoon "Okay .... is everyone ready?" Alya asked the group which they all responded with a nod. She turned to Rose and Juleka asking them the same question, Rose smiled brightly nodding enthusiastically and Juleka gave a simple nod as well.

"Okay ...." Alya plucked a plant from the water and punctured a few holes in it turning it into her own personal flute. A turtle floated over to Juleka and flipped around on it's back so she could use her tummy as a drum and Tikki was conducting a orchestra of crickets while Rose got ready to sing.

"I'm ready when you guys are." The pink mermaid said cheerfully.

Juleka started to play her percussion instrument and Tikki started up the string music through the crickets. Alya blew into her newly found wind instrument and Rose swam closer to the boat while avoiding being seen by the prince.

When Marinette saw Rose behind the Prince her eyes widen and she screamed in her mind. "What is she doing here ??"

Rose smiled and waved at the blunette before clearing her throat and began singing.

Rose

There you see her

Sitting there across the way

She don't got a lot to say

But there's something about her

And you don't know why

But you're dying to try.

You wanna kiss the girl.

Adrien turned around at the sound and Rose went underwater to avoid being detected. When he saw nothing, he faced Marinette with confusion. "Did you hear something?" he asked Marinette simply shrugged pretending she did not see anything.

Juleka:

Yes you want her

Look at her, you know you do

Possible she wants you too

There is one way to ask her

It don't take a word

Not a single word

Go on and kiss the girl

Adrien leaned in a bit and Marinette also leaned in closing her eyes a little as she thought the prince was finally going to kiss her. It seemed like he was going to, but he pulled back and continued to rowing the boat looking away.

Marinette frowned and let out a silent sigh.

Alya: