His Savior

*Listening to Lovumba by Daddy Yankee*

*Throws chapter at your faces*

*jumps out the window*

________________________________

Adrien tugged and pulled trying to free himself, but to no avail. He looked around to find something that would help pull himself free, but what he saw frightened him even more....

In the corner was a stack of fireworks and dynamite that were used during the party. The flames were starting to inch closer too them. Adrien pulled even harder in desperate attempt to break free.

"ADRIEN!!!!" He heard Nino's voice shout and Adrien looked back at the explosives to see that the flames had finally reached them.

He braced himself.

~~~~~~~~~

Marinette gasped as she watched the ship practically come undone, pieces of wood falling all around them and the ship was starting to sink. The prince's statue fell into the water and sank along with the ship itself. 

Leaving Plagg with Tikki, Marinette dove under and swam over to the wreckage. She looked around trying to find any sign that the Prince was still alive. The blunette spotted him hanging on to a piece of wood. He was unconscious and had lost his grip on the board and fell under. Marinette dove down after him, grabbing the prince by the waist and pulling him back up to the surface to keep him from drowning.

The mermaid held on to him as she began to swim backwards, keeping his head above the water. Tikki still carrying Plagg swam next to the mermaid. "Come on Tikki." She said to the angel fish. "We have to get them back to shore."

~~~~~~~~~~

It was morning, Marinette had swam quite a distance to make it to shore. The blunette currently laid on the sand next to the prince. She stared at his face taking in every single detail, hoping to memorize every feature of his beautiful face.

Plagg was still trying to dry himself off and Tikki watched from the water. "Is there a reason you so heavy?" She asked the cat. "Maybe you eat to much of that cheese stuff."

"My dear Tikki." He said to the red fish shaking his head. "There is no such thing as 'too much cheese.'"

Marinette giggled hearing the two squabble and looked back at the Prince. "His name's Adrien." The mermaid looked up at the cat, he was on the other side of the blonde's form looking at the boy with concern. "In case you didn't know, he's a good boy. One of the nicest humans I've encountered." His ears went flat. "He saved my life."

"I helped." Tikki said in a teasing matter.

Plagg shot a grin at the fish. "And I am forever in your debt angel fish."

"Is he....dead?" Marinette asked with concern, when she noticed that the blonde still hasn't moved.

"Let me check." Plagg with down to Adrien's foot and pressed his ear against it. He frowned when he didn't hear anything. "I....can't make out a heart beat."

Marinette rested her hand on Adrien's chest. She felt it rise and fall. "He's breathing." She said happily. Her eyes went back to his face as she took in his features once again. She noticed a piece of his blonde hair had fallen over his face. Marinette reached for the stray hair and brushed it aside. "He's so.......beautiful...." her hand went to his cheek as she gently caressed his face. She felt herself being drawn in as she leaned forward towards him getting closer.....and closer........

Blu is out ✌

Blu is out