The Sea Witch

*Listening to El Amante by Nicky Jam*

 HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!

🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎈🎇confetti

We're almost there guys. Just a few more months until Season 2!

Question: what miraculous theory have you heard/ or came up with that you would like to come true in season 2?

______________________________

Marinette stared at the dark creature as he began to approach her. When she backed away showing that she didn't want him to get any closer to her he stopped. 

"Don't be afraid my child." Hawkmoth said with sincerity. Marinette gulped, but obliged by swimming deeper inside the layer while still keeping quite a distance between her and Hawkmoth. "I've heard about your little...issue." He spoke calmly. "I would like to help you get what you desire."

The red mermaid gave him a skeptic look. "Why me? Why do you want to help me?"

The witch gave her a smile. "Why dear child.....it's what I do. I've helped many merfolk such as yourself in the past for years and years." He swam behind her and laid a tentacle on her shoulder guiding her towards the center of his lair towards a table.

Marinette shivered at the slimy feeling of his appendage, but followed him anyway. The table opened to reveal a pearl and an image shown inside the gem.

It was Adrien.

He was standing on his balcony looking out into the ocean and he looked....so sad. Marinette's heart ached for the blonde wishing she could have him in her arms once again.

"You want to be with him....don't you?" The sea witch asked.

"So much..." She answered still staring at the prince.

"Well...what you have to do here is quite simple darling."

The blunette looked up at the witch. "What's that?"

"The only way to get what you want....is to become a human yourself."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside of the cave Tikki and Alya reached the entrance to Hawkmoth's lair. "W..What is this place?" Alya shook as the cold water here made her tremble.

"I...don't know." Tikki looked towards the entrance. "Marinette followed those eels in there."

"Okay...let's go get her."

"Actually you stay here it'll be easier for me to sneak around in there on my own. Stay out here and I'll call you if there's any trouble."

Alya hesitates to agree with this arrangement, but after looking at the red fish's pleading look she gave in. "Ugh okay fine, but you better call the moment something goes wrong."

The angel fish nodded and swam into the cave. She peeked around the corner and spotted Marinette with Hawkmoth inside the cave and listened to the rest of their conversation.

"You....you can do that? You can make me human?" The blunette asked. 

Tikki's eyes widened at the mermaids words, but continued to stay hidden.

Hawkmoth grinned. "Of course dear, it's not that hard of a task."

"Although there are things I require to be able to do the things I do. Payment is necessary."

The mermaid deflated to this. "I'm...I'm sorry, but I don't have any money."

The dark creature laughed. "Silly mermaid, money is not what I want..no what I want from you is far more precious." He held her chin with his fingers and leaned in. 

"I want your voice."

______________________________

I felt so uncomfortable writing this. I mean Ursula still held that creepy atmosphere but she wasn't.....a strange man living in a cave.

Idk am I the only one looking to deep into this.

Anyways here you go

Also the Miraculous theory that I want to happen is that we find out what the heck happened to Adrien's mom.

Also more Marichat 😎

Blue is out