Surprise

*Listening to La Modelo by Ozuna*

TMW you forgot to censor curse words in the previous chapter so you try to go back and do it before ppl notice it...😥

......moving on

_______________________________

The next day Marinette  followed Tikki to the edge of the kingdom where their secret cavern was located. The mermaid held on to one of Tikki's fins and used her other hand to cover her eyes as she was told to do so by the small fish. Marinette tried to take a peek between her fingers to catch a glimpse of where they were heading.

"No peeking Marinette!" Tikki scolded.

The blunette groaned, but did what she was told. "I already know where you're taking me." She complained. "Why do I have to keep my eyes close the whole way?"

"Because....I don't want to take ANY chances for the surprise to be ruined. The look on your face when you see it will all be worth it."

If her eyes had been open Tikki would have seen the little eye roll Marinette had made. When they made it to the cave the rock covering the entrance was slightly opened allowing the little red fish to squeeze right in. Marinette pushed the rock out of the way a little further to get herself in and went back to covering her eyes letting Tikki guide her the rest of the way inside.

"Come on Tikki, can't you just tell me what this is all about?" The red mermaid asked again.

"Nope." The fish giggled. "It's a surprise!" When they made it to the end of the cavern Tikki let go of Marinette. "Okay...open them."

Marinette opened her eyes and gasped. There in front of her was Adrien in all his glory, except it wasn't actually Adrien. It was his statue that she saw on his ship a few days ago before it sank. Seeing it up close, it really DID look just like him. 

"Oh my gosh..." Marinette said not knowing what else to say.

"Do you like it?" The angel fish asked. "It was hard, but we manage to get it without a scratch."

"We?" The mermaid questioned.

Hiding behind the statue was Tikki's friends, the sting ray, turtle, and rainbow fish from Chloe's party. "Thanks guys." Tikki said as they exited the cavern.

Marinette grabbed Tikki and hugged her as she spun around. "You're the best Tikki!" Tikki giggled and Marinette released her before swimming over to get a closer look at her prince. "It even has his eyes..." She sighed dreamily. "What's that Adrien? Run away with you?" She pretended to speak to the statue and rested her head on the shoulder of it. "This is all so..so sudden..." She continued to blush and giggle uncontrollably.

Tikki smiled at the red mermaid proud that she was able to brighten her friend's day. She frowned suddenly when she felt the presence of another sea creature behind her. When the fish turned around she saw another mermaid in the cavern with them.

"Well, look what we have here?"

_______________________________

Ooooh another mysterious person has jumped in and you won't know until the next chapter so your most likely gonna try to guess who it is..

AND BE WRONG!

Hehe...

Shout out to Pufflea12 Thank you for being my 200th follower!!! I tried to dedicate this chapter to you but I didn't know where to do that.....

BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I wouldn't have been able to keep this story going if it wasn't for all of you guys support *kisses for all of you*

May be a while until next chapter but don't fret I'll will be back.

While you guys wait check out my reading lists for more awesome fanfics they wouldnt be there if they weren't good.

Now heres a comic for you

Blurose is out ✌

Blurose is out