Hope

*listening to I'm Gonna Love You by Sofia Carson*

*Looks at audience* oh hello there.

Did you enjoy that cliffhanger?

I know I did.

*Sips on more eggnog* Man I've missed this.

______________________________________

Nino carried a sack filled with his belongings as he made his way to the docks to leave on the next ship heading out of the Kingdom.

He had already given his farewells to Kim, Mylene, and the others at the castle. He was ready to leave this place and start a new life for himself.

The brunette decided he had put up with his suffering for too long. This place held to many memories of his deceased mother and his no good father and he didn't want to be reminded of them any longer.

The only reason he hadn't left already was because of Adrien, but now all the blonde cares about is making his newly engaged fiancee happy and it's changed him entirely.

Maybe the Prince will come to his senses, maybe Nino will return for old time sakes, but for now, he needed a way out.

Nino walked on to the ship and sat his bag down next to a barrel that he took a seat on.

"Do you really need to go?" He looked over at Max who gave him a serious look. "I understand that you want to start over, but there's ways to do that here you know?"

Nino chuckled. "Yeah, but I'll never be able to do that here with all of these bad reminders. The only reason I even stayed in this stupid Kingdom was for a friend, but he doesn't need me anymore." The brunette sighed. "There's nothing holding me back now."

"Where are you heading?"

"Anywhere. Just as long as it's not here. Who knows...I may come back, but for now, I need to get away."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alya swam under water heading in the direction of the docks near the rocky beach where she remembers seeing the boy when he found her.

She was still a little distance from it, but close enough to see the humans, just far enough for them not to notice her.

She looked around observing each human as she tried to trigger some spark of familiarity with one of them, desperately trying to search for the boy who could help them.

Alya finally saw him on one of the boats that were slowly making it's way away from the port.

With a determined glint in her eyes she followed the ship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nino cringed as he was suddenly smacked on the back and he heard the unbearable sound of Clyde's voice.

"Hey loser, where you heading off too?" The blonde snickered.

"None of your business Clyde..." Nino groaned.

"Aww really? I'm just curious."

"What do you want?"

"Well as soon as I heard that you were leaving your crew this morning. I decided to go ahead and take your place."

Nino raised an eyebrow at him. "Why?"