Part of that World

*Listening to Part of Your World from The Little Mermaid because I have to*

So....I've been thinking..

I watched a previous episode of Miraculous just now.

Remember when I said I made Chloe b****r than I thought.

Well apparently I didn't make her b***y ENOUGH.

I DONT OWN MIRACULOUS CAUSE IF I DID ADRIENETTE WOULD BE CANON AND CHLOE WOULD HAVE NEVER EXISTED.

_________________________________

Nathaniel swam out of the castle in search of Marinette. When he made it out through the doors he came to find that the mermaid was long gone. The boy sighed and clenched his fist angry with himself for not defending the poor mergirl when he had the chance.

'I hope she's alright.....'  he thought before swimming back into the palace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette swam to the edge of the kingdom where a secret cave was hidden. She pushed a rock aside to reveal the entrance and swam inside. Once Tikki was inside as well, she pushed it back to block off the entrance, but leaving it slightly open so that they could get out again. The red mermaid sat on a rock in the middle of the cavern and looked around at all the various items she's collected from previous ventures to sunken ships. 

She reached into her bag pulling out the Wo-yo and held it in her palm. It's a good thing Chloe didn't see this or the king might have taken it as well. The blunette sighed at the memory of her lost treasure. There's no doubt the king would have it destroyed.

"Marinette.....are you alright?" asked the angelfish as she swam in front of her friend.

"Maybe Chloe's right..." Marinette stated. "Maybe I am strange and I should start acting like a normal mermaid."

Tikki shook her head, "No Marinette, she's wrong about you, you're not strange you're just different from the rest and it's what makes you different that makes you unique."

Marinette smiled and kissed the fish on the forehead. "Thanks Tikki."

Tikki giggled and followed the mermaid up the cavern where she stopped at a small box. On top of the box was a figure of two humans, a girl and a boy, holding each other and by the looks of it they were dancing on their......what do they call them again.....oh! Feet!

Marinette twisted the key on the side of the box and when she released the couple began to rotate as if they were really dancing. "Have you ever wondered what its like to live on land Tikki?"

"....No." The fish replied honestly. "I rather stay as a fish.....have you?"

"All the time." Marinette sighed. "Just once, even if it's for a day, I want to see what the surface is like."

Maybe I could be part of their world someday.....

Before Tikki could say anything else, a shadow covered the whole in the top of the cavern blocking the light of the moon reflecting into the water. Marinette looked up at the opening while Tikki looked up concerned. "A..Another shark??" Tikki said with fear.

"No....that's not a shark." Marinette swam up through the hole with Tikki following behind. When they reached the top they each poked their heads above the water to see a large ship sailing above the sea and lights exploded above it.

_________________________________

Whooooooooooo

Yesss!!!

Tbh you guys weren't suppose to get this chapter for a while until I caught up on my other story

YOU'RE WELCOME

Also for anyone who was expecting Mari to belt out singing "Part of your world" in case you havent noticed....THIS IS NOT A SONG FIC.

I read a few good ones but most song fics make me cringe and I don't like to cringe

Like seriously who does?

Next chap is in progress

Blurose is out