Thanks for Reading

So I'm going to get really mushy for a second here.

Pls try to refrain from cringing.

Thank you all so much for you love, support and criticism these past two years.

Miraculous Mermaid started out as a something I just messed around with cause honestly I didn't think anyone would really read it.

Which is why if you go back to the first few chapters you'll notice hundreds of misspells throughout the story. Which I will be going back to edit every chapter very soon.

The only effort I really put forth to it in the beginning was the story itself.

I've been told that I've even inspired a few of you to write your own fanfictions as well and it makes me so happy that my story reached you guys in that way.

I remember when I wanted to become a writer, but never thought that I could. Honestly I don't think ppl take fanfiction seriously enough.

They treat it as bad copies of the original when in reality this helps alot of destined writers with the first step of being able to create something of their own.

Plus alot of famous authors today we're once fanfiction writer's themselves and it was because of that they were able to become such great writers.

Besides Fanfiction being the source of getting that sort of want front the show that the creators can't seem to give fast enough or planned to give it anything soon. I really think it helps alot of ppl....in certain ways than others.

I started a story called Reminisce on Wattpad being my first original story ever that I've wanted to do for years, but couldn't find the courage to do so.

I was able to finally publish it with the support of you guys and my dear friend loganheavenly who was more excited than anyone else to see me write an original story. Most likely because she's in said story.

Anyway again I'm happy that you guys love love love this Au and continue to enjoy it as it will never be taken down from me.

The side stories I mentioned about I'm still planning for and I won't start until there's less stories of mine in progress but it's definitely coming.

I hope you all enjoyed Miraculous Mermaid!

Stay Miraculous Everyone!