Over and Under

*Listening to Break Free by Ariana Grande*

Heeeey yaaaaall

Due to popular demand I have changed the cover page.

Thank you ocean_spray21 for your hard work.

And to any Wattpad writer's out there make sure to send her a request if you want your own custom cover as well.

She does really great work.

Now on to the story!

_______________________________

Mylene brought in the plates of food that had been untouched by the wreckage and sat everyone's meals in front of them.

"Everything alright Mylene?" Nino asked.

"Yes, everything's fine. Just a little mix up in the kitchen." She said simply brushing it off to not worry anyone. "I should probably head back and help Ivan, enjoy your meals you guys." With that said she rushed back into the kitchen.

The food smelled wonderful and tasted even more so. While everyone ate, Plagg made his way into the dining room, he looked up at Nino and waited for the brunette to look down.

Nino noticing the black feline turned away. "Forget it furry dude, I'm not sharing."

Plagg raised an eyebrow at the stingy boy and went over to Marinette's side of the table looking up at the blunette. "You think you can spare me a piece of that cheese bread fish legs?" He asked. Marinette looked down at the pastry on her plate setting the entire piece on the floor for the black cat. "Now that's what I'm talking about!" He meowed happily, eating the bread.

Marinette rolled her eyes with a smile, what she didn't realize was that the prince had been watching her the whole time and couldn't stop himself from staring.

"Dude you keep staring at her like that you might scare her away." 

Adrien snapped out of his trance turning to Nino, "I'm sorry Nino, what was that?"

Nino chuckled, "You know if she's new here maybe she'd like to see the town, explore a little why don't you take your new friend out for a bit." The brunette finished with a wink.

"That's a splendid idea." Nathalie added. "I will have a carriage prepared tomorrow morning for you and your new guest, I think it will serve as a good distraction."

"Do I even get a say in this?" The prince asked.

"I'm only looking out for your well being. It's unacceptable for the future King to mope around in his castle. You need to get out and I believe our guest here will be perfect company."

Nino leaned in whispering to the blonde. "Dude she is definitely trying to set you up."

Adrien shook his head at his friend before replying back to Nathalie. "Alright, Alright maybe a day in town won't be so bad." He turned to Marinette. "So what do you say?" Marinette who had been focused on Plagg looked back up at the Prince. "Would you like to join me tomorrow for a tour of my kingdom?" He asked politely.

Marinette smiled brightly before nodding enthusiastically. 'Would I ever!'

~~~~~~~