The Wedding

Hmm.....if I had to guess I'd say there's 5 more chapters before this story ends.

Let's see if I'm right. Who agrees?

______________________________________

Adrien walked down the aisle arms linked with his bride to be. Lila had a bright smile as the Prince's face still remained the same with no emotion in his eyes whatsoever.

Mylene along with Ivan and Alix, stood on the sidelines along with everyone else watching the soon to be newly Weds as they continued down the aisle.

"Do you guys find this all....a little strange?" Mylene asked. "The Prince just happens to find this girl last night and decides to have the wedding the VERY next day?"

"Not to mention WHO he's marrying." Alix said in disgust. "She's horrible, she kept nagging at me the entire time I wanted to punch that pretty mouth right off her face."

"She said my cupcakes tasted like dog food and I had to make 12 different batches." Ivan said with a groan.

Mylene rubbed her boyfriend's arm in an attempt to comfort him. "I just don't understand what happened. Judging by last night it seemed like him and Marinette were really about to hit it off."

"Where is she anyway?" Alix asked.

"After I heard the news I went up to her room to check on her and she was gone." The rainbow haired maid made a concerned look. "I really hope she's ok, she really had a thing for the Prince, she must be devastated right now."

"Well if girls like that is what he's into." The pink haired girl gestured to the brown haired bride. "I say Marinette is much better without him, I think she'll be.....fine...."

Alix's voice trailed off when she noticed a certain dark haired guard standing over on the other side keeping watch. When Kim felt her gaze he looked over at the girl flashing her a grin and a wink.

With a slight blush matching the color of her hair she looked away.

"So Alix? With everything going on I never did get to ask you how your date with Kim went last night." Mylene said with a smirk.

"Oh Hush. I don't know what you're getting excited about nothing happened last night."

"Well did you at least have a good time?"

Alix looked over at the boy once more who gave her a genuine smile and this time she couldn't help but smile herself.

"Y...yeah...I guess you could say that."

The music had stopped once the couple made it in front of the priest.

Everyone remained quiet as the old priest began to speak. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate this union in holy matrimony...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The wedding ship was in sight, Tikki swam as fast as her fins could go to get Marinette as close to the boat as possible.

"Don't worry....Marinette...we're almost.......there!" Tikki tried to assure the girl while she was clearly out of breath.

"Come on Tikki let's move!" Plagg shouted in somewhat encouragement from on top of the barrel Marinette was clinging to. "You can do this angelfish!"

"I'm trying!"

"Well try harder."

"Plagg you are very close to swimming your way home next time you fall in the water!"