Chapter 11 Could I have imagined it?

Chapter 11: Could I have imagined it?

Hey guys! I will be dedicating this chapter and a new girl character to MuahahahaxD  for commenting and being so supportive of my book!

Emery's POV

One week later

"How dare you let me go through that!"

Surprisingly that wasn't me saying that to Raiden, it was actually the little girl we found in the back room of the bar.

I found out a little later that she isn't a little girl, she is actually the same age as me! She's just petite with a baby face, she has beautiful long blond hair with warm blue eyes just like Raiden's, except his eyes are ice cold.

So after I stopped avoiding River, he told me that they're cousins, she is the daughter of Raiden's aunt and uncle that took care of him when his parents died. River also included that she was kidnapped by this weak gang two months ago and Raiden didn't do anything about it till now.

So you can see why she's yelling at him.

"I didn't notice you were gone," Raiden shrugged. "I don't believe that for a second Raiden, I was gone for two months!" She shouted.

"And you didn't even help me you just sent one of your gang members to get me which you could've done a while ago!" She added.

We are currently in the living room along with River, Graham, Duncan, and Mackenzie. I would've gone to help Layla in the garden if Raiden didn't order me to stay put.

I hate the fact that he's treating me like a dog, if he keeps this up my birthday present will probably be a shock collar.

"I hate you!" She yells stomping out of the room.

I take this chance while everybody is distracted to slip out of the room following her. Casey finally upgraded me to crutches!

Sensing that I'm following her she turns around.

"You're not part of this gang right?" She questions angrily.

"Um...No," I shiver under her stare.

In a second her scowl turns into a bright smile. "Thank goodness, I can't handle anyone that's in a gang with him," she happily says.

"Anyway I'm Renae with an 'ae' at the end of my name," she points out.

"Isn't it Renee with an 'ee?" I curiously ask.

"That's what it says on my birth certificate but I write it a different way," she states.

"That's unique! I'm Emery with a 'y'," I joke. "I like you," she laughs.

"Emery!" I hear Raiden yell at the end of the hall. "My god, he can't leave me alone for a second," I whisper to myself.

I turn around and see Duncan following him. "What are you doing?!" He angrily asks.