Chapter 22 Good News, He's Nowhere Near The Police Station

IMPORTANT Author's note and questions at the end!

I know this chapter doesn't make up for how long I've been. :(

Warning: Very short chapter!

Chapter 22: Good News, He's Nowhere Near The Police Station

R.W's POV

"Do you think this'll ruin our plan?" My helper questioned.

"What? Keith shooting River? Oh no, this is better than what I had planned," I chuckled. Keith shooting River was unexpected but perfect. This totally threw Emery off guard. With River shot, it preoccupies Emery from Raiden.

Just enough time for my plan.

"Okay, great! When should I mail the video?" My little helper questioned once more. "In 24 hours time, I need to make sure everything is working smoothly for this operation," I replied. If something goes wrong while delivering the video, my identity is on the line.

I still can't grasp why I waste my time on such a pest, but it has to be done.

For Kenneth.

If only Emery hadn't existed, Kenneth would still be alive. She killed Kenneth, so I killed Jonah. It was such a simple revenge plan until she made it complicated by falling for Raiden. Now I have to kill her. Don't think I missed Raiden confess his liking for Emery. I was surprised and thought is was a bit peculiar that he confessed, he usually just keeps to himself. That's why I need to kill her, she's changing Raiden.

A changed Raiden is a dangerous Raiden.

That brat falling for Raiden, I had to speed up my revenge process. So now with this new plan I have everything figured out.

Except for the fact Keith shot River.

I swear his visions are making him go crazy.

"Now go, go distract Raiden and figure out his plans for today," I shooed my helper out the door as I sat back down. Clicking one button on my computer showed me the face of the one and only, Farah Kennedy.

Not just the Farah Kennedy but also............Drum roll please!

Mackenzie Valdez.

Kidnapping her should make everyone think that she ran away, also making everyone think she's me.

It was a last minute plan but I know the real reason Mackenzie wasn't on any of those tapes. I pressed a button from my computer which made the whole room they are in light up. They may not be in the same room as me but I can still control their room.

Their faces scrunch up as the bright light comes on, which let's me know their conscious. I only kidnapped Mackenzie last night, so she still has yet to meet Farah Kennedy. Farah knowing the drill, lays her head back as she waits for my voice. Although, Mackenzie does seem a bit confused as she looks over at Farah while trying to free the zip ties from her weak arms.

"Who the hell are you?! Where the hell am I?" Mackenzie screams at Farah, waiting for her response so she has someone to blame. I know how her mind works, I know how everyone's minds work.