Authors Note

Okay, so here is the long sappy AN I promised.

First of all I would like to thank my computer for not completely dying and deleting my files for ever and ever!..that would have really sucked..

I would have never finished this book without you guys. I have never finished writing any of my stories. Most barely got past 5 chapters. So it's a huge achievement for me to finish a book with over 50 chapters! Like I said, I would have NEVER done it without you all! All your votes and comments made me want to continue. So THANK YOU!!!!

..I can't believe it's almost over..(sob) just a few more chapters to post...You guys are so awesome..

And now here comes the part where I say CONTINUE READING AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Seriously guys, read the next chapters at your own risk.

And don't hate me when you do!

I felt this was the best way to end the book so yeah..

I won't say anything more! I will leave it to you to find out what happens next!

-G.R.

Oh, and check out my other books! Pretty Please! :D

I am currently working on a few projects right now. One of them I started when I was 12 (The Things a Heart can Feel) and I am still writing it today! I am really proud of what I have written so far. This book means a lot to me so I would love it if you would go check it out!

I will also be posting a IM5 fan fic soon. It's a collaboration with my best friend oohacupcake. She is writing a story that will tie into mine. Hers is called I am Different (An IM5 fan fiction). Go check it out!

I also have a few poems up!

Anyway, enough of the self advertising!