Authors Note

Hello naruto fans!

As you can probably tell the next few chapters are kinda going to be fillers so I need some ideas before I resume the storyline. I want to do more character development and stuff like that but there are only so many things you can do when you are under village arrest. I always like to be at least 4 chapters ahead of my postings so it’s easier if I change something to go back and fix it without confusing anyone. Right now I have up to chapter 28 written (already behind shedule) but now I am stuck.

I would love to hear all of your fabulous ideas! If I pick one it obviously won’t be exactly the way you imagine but sometimes it takes only a few words to get my mind rolling again and in the end it will be just as good as the rest of my writing( I will give credit to the person who comes up with the idea I pick and mangle to shreads). Plus my big brother isn’t being of much help… He is too preoccupied with his video games even though he is a naruto fan. So please don’t be like my big bro and help me out here!

I can’t wait to hear what you all have to say!

Oh and if any of you know anybody who can make an awesome cover for this story then please say so!

And no! I am not putting this story on hold! I won't let you down!