Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I land stealthily on a tree branch near the entrance to Konaha.

I survey the scene below me.

A man with his hair pulled into a spiky ponytail is napping against a tree.

Next to him is a young woman that has similar features and the same black hair. She is leaning against the same tree with her head on the man’s shoulders, also napping. I faintly recognize her from the meeting the other day.

A black haired man wearing the Hyuuga clan symbol proudly is laughing at Akiko who is chasing her brother Toshi, around, her face red from anger.

Yuuto is a little ways off, telling something to Shinobu who blushes.

I roll my eyes and continue looking around.

Takeo is arguing with Akane over something petty while their other pale skinned team mate sits in the shade, drawing something in a little notebook.

Hayate is standing looking bored while Katsuo rambles on about something.

Akio is chasing his dog around yelling something.

Testuya is standing there silently watching his teammate make a fool of himself.

Michio is busy stuffing a bag of chips in his face while Momoka chatters happily about something to no one who cares.

A man with an ugly haircut, bushy brows, and a disgusting green jumpsuit is giving a young man, who, sadly, looks like him, instructions. The young man greedily laps it all up.

Another young woman is sitting on the grass with a thick book in her hands.

Having finished my scope of the area I decide to make my appearance.

I jump down from the tree, still hiding my chakra. I land silently and stalk stealthily through the trees until I reach the clearing where everyone is gathered.

Before making my presence known I reach into my pouch for smoke bombs. I grab them and throw them expertly at each person. I hit my marks perfectly and smirk as everyone chokes on the smoke.

Once the smoke has almost completely cleared away I walk into the clearing.

Everyone is standing in defensive forms looking around franticly for their attacker.

I shake my head and let my smirk grow wider.

Eventually as the last of the smoke clears everyone spots me.

“Utau! Do NOT scare us like that!” Shinobu scolds.

I shrug and continue walking.

“So what’s the plan?” I ask Shinobu.

“First introductions.” She says while shaking her head in disappointment.

“I already know you, you ,and you. As well as everyone else.” I point at who I know to be Shikamaru, Neji, and Rock Lee.

Shikamaru moves away from the tree where he had been napping with his younger lookalike.

“How?” He asks suspiciously.

I sigh.

“I already explained this to Yuuto, Toshi, Akane, and Takeo. I don’t need to explain it again!” I count off the names with my fingers.

“Utau, please?” Shinobu asks politely.

I raise an eyebrow in her direction.

“Ok Fine! As your team captain I command you to tell us.” She pulls her rank on me and I am forced to obey.