The Football

"Does it hurt that bad?" Ash asked. Serena nodded, still clutching the sore spot on her head. He frowned, if she was holding her head that must mean it does hurt pretty bad, she's just trying to be strong.

But his ever-positive attitude won again and smiling he said "Don't worry. It will subside if you lay your head down a bit 'kay"

"But Ash I told you I'm fine"

Ash shook his head "I know you're not" he said "So I demand you to lie down."

Serena smiled and blushing, she laid down into the sleeping bag.

Ash watched her with his you-can-do-it face but it turned into horror and worry when he saw the tears stains on her sleeping calm face.

All he saw was Serena going to the river to fill her water bottle, then he heard a scream, a loud 'Phup!' sound and when he turned around, he was introduced to a fainted Serena and a football lying a few inches away.

Outside the tent in which our OTP was sitting, things had started heating up. The owner of the ball, a boy about Bonnie's age with red hair, had showed up demanding it.

"I won't give it to you until you properly apologize" Bonnie argued. Nobody was hurting Serena and getting away with it. That she made sure of.

"Why?" the redhead mocked "Coz it landed in your territory. If so well I'm sorry your lemon-brain highness"

A nerve popped on Bonnie's head "Hey! You better take that back" she screamed.

"Not going to" Saying that he stuck he tongue out and broke into an annoying laugh.

This time a nerve popped on Pikachu's head too and the pokemon yelled out a series of 'Pikas' and 'Chus' and had a very irritated look on its face.

"Yeah! Whatever Pikachu said, I agree too" Bonnie shouted "And just so you know -"

"All we are asking for is a simple 'sorry'" Clemont interrupted. The last thing he needed was to deal with two eight year olds, who were fighting their heads off. "You hurt our friend pretty bad, see"

"Don't care" the boy sneered "And you are not going to get a sorry from this pretty face, nerd-boy, so just ask your annoying lemon-headed sister to give me my football and I'll leave you to whatever lame thing you're doing"

Bonnie's face went red with fury and a mega huge ultra-big nerve popped on her head.

One, for insulting Clemont and two, FOR INSULTING CLEMONT!!

But before she could begin her shower of insults she felt a hand being placed on her shoulder and a very quiet and mumbled "Give me the ball Bonnie."

It was Ash.

But not your regular run-of-the-mill Ash. No no, it was a demonized version of Ash. His cap was shadowing over his face and his body was radiating this red and black aura which had anger, fury and all its synonyms written all over it.

Bonnie, Clemont, Pikachu and even the redheaded jerk, freaked out and took two steps backward. Bonnie, scared to see the consequences of disobeying, slowly placed the darned football in front of Ash and ran to take shelter behind Clemont.

Without any prior notice or even a single warning, Ash swung his foot backward and sent the ball flying towards the kid.

It whizzed through the air and landed smack in the middle of his face and he collapsed on to the grass, letting out a painful groan.

Bonnie, Clemont and Pikachu were watching in fear and a slight tinge of pleasure, but mostly it was just fear; they way too scared to even object Ash, who was slowly walking to the fallen redhead while making a low growling noise.

"Does it hurt?" he asked or more accurately, snarled.

Plucking the ball off his face, the boy looked up to him in horror and slowly scooted way on his butt. He had visible red splotch on his face which was left by the thing that started all this. The football.

"That's what you get for hurting my Serena and making her cry" Ash said "You got that?"

The redhead nodded and standing up as quick as lightning, he picked up the ball and darted off into the distance.

"And don't ever come back!" Ash yelled.

And he never did. I mean the last thing you need is to pee your pants all over again, right?