He's taken.

Bonnie's POV

Ash literally just won the Kalos league, like just literally 5 minutes ago.

Okay, not 5, more like half an hour ago but even that is way too short of a time span for a bunch of fangirls to set up a stall for him.

How they managed to print a whole load of t-shirts, make badges and also get his cap remade in different sizes in just 30-minutes is beyond me.

It was after Ash got dragged for a photo shoot that this overcrowded store caught our eye. After consoling Serena who was crying happy tears, me and her along with Clemont went to find Ash and Pikachu and congratulate them on their big win.

We got stalled by Serena who had a freeze and freak-out reaction to a huge poster of Ash hung on the stall's side. I shooed Serena away to go find Ash, before she broke down and proceeded to deal with this situation on my own.

I fought myself through the crowd ( Clemont got stuck somewhere in between), to meet the owners and just went straight to the point.

"What is all this? " I asked.

"This is a stall me, Becky and Abby built for the cutest winner of the Kalos League!" the brunette exclaimed " My name is Tori, by the way."

"Want a t-shirt?" she quickly added.

"It has the cutest picture of him!" Abby yelled "Don't you think?"

"I think my sister is way too young to be infatuated with someone" Clemont said, popping out from underneath the crowd. I'm surprised he wasn't killed in there. Knowing Clemont, I assumed he would've lost a leg or something.

Back to the issue at hand. These girls were going to be a hindrance between Ash and Serena's future together. Only and only Serena deserved him. So, until she confesses, I must keep Ash safe from foreign particles.

Continuing to Clemont's statement, I said" And besides, he's already taken"

The reaction to this - priceless.

A couple of badges fell off their rack, the t-shirt stand fell over and I swear I heard a scream. At those measly words, these girls had a panic attack.

" What!!"

" I'll find her..."

"...Then I'll kill her"

"But I love him!!"

"Where is she?!?!"

"I'm sure that whatever she is, she doesn't deserve him"

"And I bet she looks disgusting"

"How do you know?" Tori turned to me. Realizing that this question made the most sense out of all their yapping, the others turned too. There were clear signs of fury and anger in their eyes.

This scared Clemont, who squeaked out a hasty "Explain this to me later" and ran away to find a hiding spot.

I turned to face them and putting on my most innocent face I said " Don't tell me you didn't see that coming"

" I mean if you are his biggest fans, you should've already guessed that."

They stared at me with the best dumbfounded faces I've ever seen, all confused and shocked. So I laughed.

Clutching my stomach and with tears pouring down my face, in between snorts and giggles, I choked out  "Wait, you actually thought you had a chance with him. You poor things."

They all kept glaring at me, clearly knowing they lost this battle; But I didn't want this fun to end so, just to spice things up I said "But, to be honest shouldn't you guys consider each other rivals, I mean all of you like him, so that makes you enemies, doesn't it?"

And at that moment, I, Bonnie the great, dropped a bomb. Cause the moment I stepped away from the stall, a war broke out. Things were flying everywhere, shirts, caps and people. Even the roof fell down.

I found Clemont crouched behind a potted plant staring at the ruckus and dragging him out of there I proceeded on finding Ash and Serena.

I felt very proud of myself. I managed to convince those girls into believing me and then successfully started a fight. If things continue to go so well, it wont be long since the day I'll set Ash and Serena up. I might even get Clemont to help, because instead of just standing there and ruining my plans with questions, he actually went with the flow. I'm very proud of him too.

"I never knew Ash and Serena were dating. When did that happen? I didn't even get to congratulate them"

And I take that back.

My brother is a different specimen, a total and complete hopeless case.

A/N--------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonnie is the daughter of the devil.

But I won't blame her you know. If you want to defend your OTP, taking extreme measures is totally acceptable.