A battle by any other name - AU

According to Clemont, each of the mirrors in the Reflection Cave leads to a different world. If that is the case, then there must be a world where the gender roles are reversed, that is -  Bonnie is the older sister, with Clemont being the little brother looking for guys to take care of Bonnie; and Ash is the one who has a crush on a very dense Serena.

LOL, just one of my crazy ideas, decided to give it a shot. Older Bonnie on top ^-^ SO CUTE!!!!

Pokemon XY, episode - 26 - Peroppafu and Peroream!! The Sweet Battle isn't a Piece of Cake!? - A battle by any other name! - Alternate Universe Version

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash's POV

"Ta-da!" Serena said, showcasing the basket lined with some weird cupcake looking things.

"What are those?" I asked, pointing at the basket "I've never seen anything like it."

 "These are traditional poke-puff treats" she replied "Specially made for pokemon"

"Ooh I've heard of those" Bonnie said, coming up behind Serena "But I failed miserably every time I tried making some"

"Well then, since this is everyone's first time, dig in!" The moment she put the basket down, it got attacked and I was left sitting and staring at it, probably with stars in my eyes.

" Ash, I can give you one if you like" I turned around and saw Serena holding a poke-puff in her hand and giving me one of her heart-melting smiles.

I took it from her hand, but before I could thank her, she giggled and tapping her finger on her lip she said "You've got something here."

I used my hand to wipe my face. It was saliva.

Was I drooling? Dammit!

I looked up and saw Bonnie give me one of her you-messed-up-big-time faces and I not gonna say she was wrong, because I did mess up big-time.

Just as I was analyzing how pathetic I am, I realized something.

Clemont was missing.

"Umm Bonnie where's Clemont?" I asked.

Serena and Bonnie both looked up at my question and I saw Bonnie face turn pale. Frantically waving her hands about she screamed "What! But he was right here and I only looked away for a second and-"

"Looking for this guy?" a voice interrupted and a guy about our age walked out of the bushes, with Clemont on his shoulder "Hey!" he said, as if it was completely normal to just run off like that and come back with a total stranger.

While Clemont was getting lectured by Bonnie on common sense and telling him off for getting her worried, the dude turned to me "You being the older guy in the group have a responsibility" he said "If I was in your position I would've taken more..."

"More what?!" I asked, getting pretty ticked off by this guy and his rash judgement of my responsibility. I wasn't the older sibling, Bonnie was and besides who was he to talk.

Wondering why this guy just abruptly stopped mid-sentence, I followed his gaze and saw him looking at Serena.

Wait, What?

"She's cute " he said, turning to look at me "What's her na-"

"Stop staring at her or else I will rip your throat apart!!"

He rose both of his eye-brows and with an annoying smirk he asked "Why? Someone jealous?"

"No I'm not jealous!" I yelled back, red in the face "It's just..um..It's just...I don't like someone staring at her. That's all!"