Ouch

A/N: Awesome AMV by Sveta Haruka go check her out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serena's POV

" I don't think you need to carry me on your back Ash" I complained " My foot is not all that bad."

" Do you mind looking at your ankle, buttercup?" Ash said " I may not be a doctor, but I don't think it's supposed to be in that color."

Okay, I know there's a huge purple blotch on my foot, but I think Ash is just over reacting. I tried running away from a seaweed, which I thought was a huge pokemon and ended up tripping. That's all.

Without even letting me get a word in Ash threw me on his back and stormed off to the Pokemon Centre. Which leads us to now.

I feel extremely guilty because he spent the whole of today practicing and then finally when he actually gets some free time, he ends up spending it on carrying me.

" Ash, I insist that you put me down this instant !" This was probably the hundredth time I told him that. But unlike the billion previous times, when he ignored me, he atually replied "If thats how you want it.."

He slowly released his hands and put my feet on the path; the moment he put me on the ground, my foot resonated with pain.

And the pain was making me so delusional I could hear myself giving me a lecture -
'You could have just obeyed '
'Yah! Now look at all the pain you have caused'
'Idiot'

I had no clue it hurt that much.

Too ashamed to speak I climbed on to back in silence, but I knew Ash will have something to say about it, which will mostly be different forms of " I told you so", so before he could say something I kissed him on the cheek and cupping his moth I said

" Don't say a word! You were right, I was wrong and thank you for carrying me and I love you, now just continue walking"

A/N ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why it took me a billion tries to make this happen. Any who if you liked it, votey-votey pwease.