Happy Mothers Day! :D

Depending on which corner of the world you live in, Mother's Day might be today or tomorrow. For me it's today, thus the one-shot. Hope you'll like it.

Dat ^ picture tho. :3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serena's POV

An itchy throat and a sudden pang of thirst woke me up at the middle of the night. At first, the surroundings surprised me until I realized that this was Ash's house.

Shaking my head at my stupidity, I hopped down my bed and headed out the door to the staircase. When I neared the bottom I saw Mrs. Ketchum sitting at the dining table, hunched over something.

"Don't you want to sleep Mrs. Ketchum?" I asked, coming closer. "Oh Serena, it's you." she said, looking up at me, then frowning she added "I told you to call me Delia"

"Right" I said, "So Delia, don't you want to sleep?"

"I wanted to get this work done first. Once I'm through, I'll go to sleep" she smiled.

"What work?"

"This" she said, moving aside and revealing an album and some pictures strewn about. Most of them were of Ash.

"I would love to help" I offered "Just tell me what to do."

"That's so sweet of you" she beamed "Well then, you see those pictures?" she said, pointing at some to my right " I need them to be organized  by date, you could do that for me, right?"

I nodded and took a seat beside her. Could I get any more luckier? They were pictures of Ash. ASH!

I picked them up and tapped them on the table to get them in place. The first one was probably the most cutest thing I've ever seen.

He was maybe about 3 or 4 years old. He was sitting in a lake, butt first and was laughing at a poliwag. I couldn't help but smile.

The next ones were just as adorable. There was one in which he was dressed as a pikachu and another one where he was eating ice-cream.

The latest picture of him was taken just before he left for Kalos. He was sitting at Prof. Oak's lab, with all of his pokemon and he was flashing his classic toothy grin.

I sighed.

I zoned out big-time. I was imagining me being there, holding his hand, hugging him, you know the usual stuff.

"I hope Ash hasn't been causing you much trouble" Delia said, snapping me out of my trance.

"Oh not at all" I said "He has been nothing but encouraging. He always supports us and we all look up to him. He's our role model. The way he loves his pokemon and the way he battles are clear proof that he is an amazing trainer. And he has a never give up attitude and so much determination. Watching him makes all of us not want to give up either. 

"After I lost the master-class, he was the first one to approach me. He told me amazing things that I'll never forget. Even Bonnie, Clemont and all the other people we've met on our journeys are inspired by him. He is an amazing friend and an awesome person."

Delia smiled "If that's the case, then I'm very proud to be his mother." she said.

"Probably the best son ever, right?" I asked.

"Yup, probably the best son ever."

"And you know what" she added, with a mischievous grin "I think he'll make an amazing boyfriend too"

What?

Then it slowly dawned on me. My cheeks turned ruby red and I turned to face her. "W-what are y-y-ou talking a-a-about?"

"Serena darling, I think my son is the only one who has no clue. I bet the rest of the world knows." she answered with an isn't-that-obvious face.

I never knew I was that obvious. I had only spent a few hours with her and she already knew. What if..what if Ash finds out?! That won't be good. No, not one bit. It might ruin our friendship and -

"But don't worry about it one bit" Delia said, bringing me out of my internal conflict "If you and Ash do start dating, you will have my approval for sure"

"You both look adorable together!"

Ash's mom ships us? Don't know whether that makes me happy or scared.

A/N-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THERE'S A 'K' BESIDE THE EYE-THINGY OF MY BOOK.

A FRIGGING 'K'!!!!! 

HOW THE HECK DID I GET A 1000 READS ON MY BOOK. 1000 HAS THREE '0's, THREE '0'S. THAT MEANS IT'S A BIG NUMBER, WHICH MEANS PEOPLE ARE READING MAH BOOK.

I CAN NOT BUHLIEVE IT!!!!

*cue party canon*

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS THAT I HAD THE BEST SUMMER VACATION EVER.

Thank you, gracias, شكرا, ありがとうございました, धन्यवाद, Je vous remercie, gratias tibi, tack, ধন্যবাদ, 

Dziękuję Ci, ధన్యవాదాలు, നന്ദി, Takk skal du ha, Danke, ευχαριστώ.

Hearts, hugs and kisses to all of you. :D

Oh and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOTHERS OUT THERE!!

P.S. - I have a new book called "Everything's fair in love and war" , Amourshipping (Duh). So you can check it out if you like.