The real Goal

What do you think about the gif?

I'm surprised I'm still alive.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clemont lifted his glasses up the bridge of his nose; a smirk was on his face and his usual position of one hand on the hip and the other one extended towards his "amazing" invention.

"The future is now, thanks to science" he said, starting his ever famous quote "Clemontic gear on!"

He threw the tarp of off the contraption and revealed a small TV attached to a silver bowl about the size of a person's head. It had many LED lights attached to it and could've easily been mistaken for a disco bowl sawed in half.

It might've looked weird for a normal person to see advanced technology smack in the middle of a forest. But for the Kalos family it was pretty normal. It was a part of their day.

"I call this the 'Now you don't have to worry about getting a dream machine for beginning trainers' machine!"

Ash and Pikachu's eyes sparkled with their usual enthusiasm while Bonnie and Serena wore their 'What is it now?' faces.

Bonnie added a sigh "That was by far one of the worst names you've ever made"

Clemont ignored her, like he usually does and went on with explaining the machine's purpose "This is the revolutionary instrument which can change the life of millions of poor beginning dreamless trainers in the generations to come"

"Science is so amazing!!" Ash piped in. "Except I didn't get a single thing you said"

"I'll explain" Clemont took the bowl in his hand "For kids who have a dream, waiting to turn 10 is their absolute goal. But what about the others. What about the kids who don't know what to do when they turn 10?"

He placed it on Bonnie's head and placed her on a stool. "This machine solves that problem" he said, turning the screen on "Since all of you already have dreams, testing it on you will help me prove its accuracy."

Clemont turned to sister. "Ready?" Bonnie eagerly nodded, "Put it on! Put it on!" Clemont grinned ear to ear and lowered the bowl-thing over her eyes and pressed one of buttons on it.

Ash and Serena, along with Pikachu watched as the screen came to life. It had the view of a very crowded airport and a girl was seen scurrying around the people there.

"Is that Bonnie?" Serena asked, squinting and dropping her eyes almost immediately "Oh my goodness it is!"

Long lemon-yellow hair which reached her back and an all too familiar Deddenne perched on top of her head. "Out of the way!" she yelled.

But it didn't just end there. The airport quickly changed to a church and zoomed into a figure standing on the aisle. She wiped a tear from her eye and sniffed. The bridesmaid behind her spoke up "Must be amazing for you, right?"

Future Bonnie nodded "My big brother's finally getting married"

Ash and Serena laughed, while a beet-red Clemont marched up to her and plucked the bowl off Bonnie's head. "I guess we'll stop it there" he said.

"What was it about?" Bonnie exclaimed, bouncing on her toes "Tell me!"

"You were a pokemon trainer!" Ash answered.

"And Clemont got - " Serena started, but got quickly shut off by Clemont's "Yeah that'll do, Serena!"

"Clemont got married?!?!"

Ash and Serena nodded excitedly.

Bonnie punched the air "Your machine's on point." she yelled "This might actually work"