Poor Calem

Calem Xavier, 19 years old,  black hair, very single and currently waiting at a bus stop after pathetically failing at a flirt attempt with a girl who just walked by.

His rubric for a perfect girlfriend only had good looks. What she was on the inside didn't matter. She could've robbed a bank and committed a couple of murders, but if she had an on-point eyeliner and flawless hair, she was perfect.

While he was hallucinating about angelic beauties pampering him and tell him he was an amazing guy, a REAL angelic beauty stepped out of the gift store from across the street.

His jaw dropped.

Perfect honey blonde-hair, blue cyan eyes and a smile that could melt your heart. That girl was beyond beautiful. Giggling at the Pancham on her shoulder, she thanked the owner and came running towards the bus-stop.

RIGHT TOWARDS HIM!!!!

Heart racing a million miles an hour, he dusted his pants ,straightened his hair and waited for her to come meet him.

Closer

Closer

Closer

And then she ran past him.

Confused, as to why she didn't stop and wait near his gorgeous face, he turned around and saw her talking to some other guy, who was sitting in a bench behind him.

His blood boiled with rage.

He knew she was so out of his league, but the fact that some other guy got her, turned him into a yandere for his new found crush.

But being a chicken, he just stood there and glared at the raven-haired boy, who was now his enemy.

Even if looks could kill, Calem's glare wouldn't even cause a scratch, because he looked more like he was having troubles in the bathroom, rather than sending a threat.

However his arch-enemy's pokemon, a Pikachu, saw this.

At first the electric-type just got confused. Wondering as to why this dude wasn't running around looking for a washroom, then it hit him.

Okay ,not exactly. Instead of getting that Calem was glaring at Ash, Pikachu got the message that he was checking out Serena and being extremely overprotective about his trainer's girlfriend, he slowly advanced towards Calem, cheeks sparking with threatening electric sparks.

"N-n-nice Pikachu" Calem said, backing away slowly " Who's a nice Pikachu?"

Without even giving him a slight warning, Pikachu released a hot Thunder right at Calem.

----------------------------------------------------------------

When he came to , he found himself on a bench and saw his crush and enemy looking down at him in worry. " I'm sorry about my Pikachu's actions" he apologized " I hope you're okay"

" You mean to tell me that thing is still here !!!" Calem screamed sitting up, replaying the way-too-horrifying experience he had with that pokemon, in his head.

" Pi-Pikachu " Pikachu replied, smirking at him.

That did it.

Letting out a deafening scream, Calem got up and darted off into the street, almost at the speed of light.

Poor Calem

A/N----------------------------------------------------------------------

Animals have a thing against me. First a dog and now a pigeon.

There is a frigging pigeon in my kitchen and I'm scared out of my wits. I can't go there and get water, because it looks TERRIFYING.

And my littlest sister is crying, literally crying, tears snot and everything, because of a pigeon.

SOMEONE TAKE ME TO THE POKEMON WORLD, I CAN'T LIVE HERE!!!!!!

Amourshipping One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें