Mirror Amourshipping

P.S They are already a couple

\^0^/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The honey-blonde shot a glance at the digital clock on the wall,for probably the billionth time, and frowned. She was tapping her foot with such increasing fury that, it was a surprise that the floor was still intact.

She was mad. Like, really, really mad.

"Where the heck is he!?" she finally yelled, scaring her sleeping Sylveon awake. Even Pikachu looked slightly terrified, but it didn't take long for him to return to his frown and give her a careless shrug. Sylveon did that too.

Mumbling in anger, she turned on her heel and stomped towards the exit. The doors seemed to have parted in complete and total fear of her.

The reason for Serena's anger was Ash. He had said "I'll go get a can of coke" and had sprinted off. That wasn't the problem. The problem was that it had happened an hour ago and the guy was nowhere to be see.

Jogging around the building for a bit, she found him, head bent down and quiet. There was a guy standing in front of him and by the looks of it, he wasn't giving Ash a good time.

Taking a step forward, she saw a tear escape and fall on his blue pants, staining it. She even heard sniffing.

Powered by the volcano of rage that had erupted in her head, she stomped towards the blonde dude and with absolutely no hesitation whatsoever, she grabbed him by the collar and whipped him around.

No one made Ash cry and got away with it.

The popped nerves on her face almost made the guy pee his pants. Almost. Apparently he had gotten very good training in the toilet department and only slightly flinched, before smirking.

"JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?" Serena screamed, moving his bangs out of his face. No,not with her hands,but with the steam erupting from her nose.

"Whoa calm down" he said,vainly trying to push her away. He failed (Duh) "I'm not breaking the law, Missy"

She glared at him "What did you say to Ash?!"

"It doesn't matter" he said, taking advantage of the weakening grip "All I asked him was whether he had the gym badge, he said no, I said it was because he was slightly pathetic, which he was" he pushed her hand away and reached for her face "Yada yada, you know. Besides, has anyone told you, you have really pretty-"

She punched him.

Tight fist, white knuckles mixed in with 'YOU DID WHAT?!?', she smashed his nose, making it bleed and send him whimpering away with a "Sheesh woman!".

Ash sniffed back a tear and gaped at the scene. He watched him running away, then he looked at Serena. She shot him a look and gave him a "You're late" and turned around towards the pokemon center.

She still hadn't forgiven him for making her wait. Her ego prevented her from doing so.

Serena had taken a few steps forward when she felt a pair of hands on her stomach and a wet splotch on her shoulder. Slightly muffled, the familiar voice said "I love you, Serena"

Even though she couldn't see it, she knew there was a smile on Ash's face. She returned the gesture. Her pissed-off attitude had evaporated.

"I love you too, Ash"

A/N-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote this like a billion years (actually a month) ago and I published it now because - WYNAUT?

And plus, I have no mood for learning chemistry.

I should be studying, tho......