Clemont's discovery

Clemont was running.

Yes, Clemont was running, in fact much faster than he usually does.

In addition to that, he was smiling extra-widely, his face was shining extra-brightly and his eyes had an extra twinkle.

Finally on reaching Bonnie, who was a few feet away, after panting for a bit (because you can't have a running Clemont without planting), he said "I found an unbelievable piece of information. Trust me, you will not believe it"

Feeding off Clemont's happiness, Bonnie's face lit up too and with equal enthusiasm as her brother she said "Tell me, tell me, I wanna know what unbelievable piece of information you found."

"Well, get this" he said, slowly getting his breathless self to calm down
"Serena has romantic feelings for Ash"

That sentence literally slapped Bonnie's smile off her face and instead replaced it with a look that clearly meant 'You messing with me bruh'.

Her sarcastic side switched on and she clapped really slowly, adding a very very sarcastic "Wow Clemont. That's quite a discovery you've made there"

Clemont's grin dropped. "What's up with that tone? Don't tell me that you already knew that."

"Oh for crying out loud Clemont!" Bonnie yelled "Even Dedenne knew !"

---------------------- A/N
#Clemontfinallyknows