Someone's in looove ;)

"Have some'tin' to eat, Jess?" Meowth whined, slowly walking behind his human comrades "I would love to eat some'tin', anything."

"Shut it with your complaining Meowth" Jessie yelled back "If I did have something to eat I would have eaten it myself."

"BUD I AM HUNGRY!!!"

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE?!!"

"WELL YA SHOULD!! BECAUSE EVEN I'M A PART OF TEAM ROCKET AND MAH HEALD IS YAR RESPONSIBILITY!!!"

"Maybe we should split up and look for food" James suggested, feebly.

"I HAVE AN IDEA!!!" Jessie yelled, pushing James and Meowth aside "Maybe we should split up and look for food"

"Dat IS a good idea, Jessie" Meowth nodded "How cum I dint think of it sooner?"

James had no other option but to agree. His number one priority was to quiet down his noisy stomach, suing Jessie for plagiarizing his plan was the least of his worries.

Being the queen of the group, Jessie divided them in to two sets. One consisting of James and Meowth and the other consisting of herself and Wobuffet.

Meowth nodded and dragging a very tired James, the two of them went to the right while Jessie and Wobuffet proceeded into the bushes.

They hadn't gone very far when they came face to face with an all too familiar nuisance. "Twerpette! What are you doing here?" Jessie asked, putting her hands on her hips "Where are the rest of the brats?"

Serena whirled around and her face immediately shaped itself into a frown " A very good morning to you too Jessie" she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

But Jessie wasn't listening. Instead she had bent down to the girl's height and was examining her head-to-toe "You look different today" she said, tapping her chin with her finger "Did you cut you hair again or something?"

Serena dropped the frown. "No, I haven't cut my hair" she shook her head "What makes you think I look different?"

"I just can't put my finger on it." Jessie pondered. The two of them just stared at each other, until it hit Jessie like an avalanche (or more like a thunderbolt. If ya know what I mean.) "That big blue ribbon of yours is missing." Jessie yelled, pointing at her chest "You know, the one that you always wear!"

Serena blinked. She didn't know that the ribbon made such a huge impact on her appearance, but then the fact that she had lost Ash's precious gift made her sad all over again and she looked at the ground "I lost it" she muttered "The others hadn't woken up yet, so I set out to find it myself."

"But why does that flimsy piece of - "

"Jessie!! Look what we found!" a loud voice interrupted. It was James. He and Meowth, were running towards them from a considerable distance.

"If it isn't food, then I don't care" Jessie snapped.

"It isn't food, but.." James stopped to pant "But it does look pretty". Then he opened his palm to reveal the blue ribbon.

"Hey, isn't that.."

"That's my ribbon!!" Serena shouted pushing her way through them. Just as she was about to grab it, James lifted it out of her reach "Finders keepers, twerpette" he sang.

The three of them (and Wobuffet) jumped out of her reach and standing on a rock, they cackled.

"Give it back to me, or else..." Serena threatened.

"Wad are ya gonna do twerped ?" Meowth teased "Pull oud another sparkly dunce oud of yur pockets and mek us blast off wid it's exdra sparkly-ness."

"Haha I don't think so" James laughed.

"I don't want to play games with you Team Rocket! Just give it back and we can both go our own ways!"

"Looks like you want it pretty badly, don't you? Okay then I'll give it you, but with one condition" Jessie said, earning weird looks from James and Meowth. She shooed them with her hand. "You should tell us why this ribbon means the world to you. Is that a deal?"

James and Meowth pulled her behind the rock. "What on earth, Jessie? That is one of the most dumbest plans I've ever heard." James whisper-yelled.

"You're such idiots" Jessie said "If we keep the twerpette stalled, then the rest of the twerps will come looking for her and then.."

"And then we can grab Pikachu" James and Meowth yelled in unison.

"Exactly!"

As soon as the trio (and Wobuffet) clambered back on the rock, Serena began her ramble "Okay I'll tell you why it's important, but you must promise to give it back."

"Yeah yeah, we promise"

"Okay, then" Serena went on a long story telling session. Telling them everything, from the gift buying, to winning the ribbon, to giving the pokemon gifts, Ash giving her the ribbon, her cutting her hair and then making the ribbon a part of her outfit.

When she looked back up at them, all three of them had smug grins on their faces (I don't think Wobbuffet can do a smug grin). "Somebody's in loooooove" they sang.

"Wobba wobba!!"

"What!!!" Serena screamed, cheeks burning hot enough to fry omelets.

"Don't act so shocked twerpette, the red color of you face is a dead giveaway"

"Lubdub lubdub" James and Meowth said, closing their eyes and imitating the heart.

"We know you have a crush on the twerp, it's blatantly obvious"

"Lubdub Lubdub"

"Just give me my ribbon back!!"

"If you want it you must admit that you have a crush on the twerp"

"But that wasn't part of the-"

"Well the deal's changed now!!"

Serena's mind was racing. She was thinking of ways to escape the situation and  get her precious ribbon back. But it was extremely hard to concentrate because James and Meowth were circling her, dressed as cupids and Wobuffet was throwing heart candy all around her.

Serena gulped. There was only one way out and that was to do it.

A heart shaped arrow 'twanged' over her head (the courtesy of James) and she looked at them with a firm expression "I am hopelessly in love with Ash" she said, her face turning red-er with every word "My wish is to become his girlfriend and probably one day even marry him. I want to spend my entire life with him!"

Jessie grinned.

"There! Are you happy now?" Serena shouted.

"Yes twerpette, extremely happy, and as part of the deal, you can have your ribbon back." Without any further hesitation, Serena grabbed it out her hand and stormed off.

Just as she was trying to cool her burning face, it went up a few shades. Even at a good distance away, Serena hadn't failed to hear Jessie -

"You can always ask me if you want any love advice!!"

A/N-------------------------------------------------------------

Good ol' team rocket, always ready to help XD.

BTW it was extremely difficult to write Meowth's parts. I apologize if it wasn't on point but I tried my best.