What is this feeling? - Ver.2

Ash's POV

My left eye twitched. Then my right eye twitched. Before long both my eyes were mushed up in this squinty-crinkly-half-open way and my mouth had automatically shaped itself into a pout.

The only other times my face looks like this is when someone takes my food or when Team Rocket appears and ruins our day. In both occasions, I feel intense anger, get super annoyed and my brain starts making murder plans.

But right now, neither of the two were happening. I was nowhere close to food and Team Rocket had blasted off just a few hours ago.

After Nurse Joy gave us our pokemon back, me and Bonnie raced all the way to door, with Clemont slowly running behind us. When we finally reached the bench on the other side of the battle-field, we realized that Serena wasn't with us. We turned around to look for her; she was still standing near the door, talking to some boy who was around my age.

Everything was completely fine, they were talking like two completely normal people, until he took her hands into his and moved a few inches closer.

That's when my body started having internal conflicts -

What is he doing?!

Why is he holding her hand?!

Why are their faces so close to each other?!

Why do I have a problem with this to begin with?!

The last question bothered me the most.

Trust me, I have been angry before. But, this kind of angry? Never.

I was feeling all sorts of discomforts and this in-explicable feeling called 'I so want to punch him in his gut right now.'

I had zoned out horribly, so horribly that I almost didn't hear Clemont say "What is he doing?"

I guess it was pretty bad since Clemont actually stood up. I turned to look at the two of them and believe me when I say that my eyes have never popped out this much in my entire life.

The hand which wasn't holding Serena's palm had somehow shifted to her shoulder and their faces had moved even more closer.

"Isn't it obvious, Clemont? " Bonnie placed her hands on her hips "He's flirting with her"

I lost Bonnie at flirting. I had no clue what the word meant but I was too embarrassed to ask an eight-year old what it was. But then if you think about it, most of the things Bonnie said usually made no sense to me.

"Oh" Clemont said. Wait. He knew what flirting meant. "At least their faces aren't dangerously close to each other"

That's when my vision came back to reality. I realized that their faces weren't as close as I thought they were.

Was I hallucinating? Was I making up that weird scenario, even though it bought me so much annoyance? I was probably suffering from a devastating brain disorder.

Hallucination wasn't a sign of a healthy body. People who were both mentally and physically fit weren't supposed to have hallucinations.

Maybe I'm not healthy.

Drowning in worry, I looked up to the sky; and that's when I found all of my answers. An eye-opening discovery. Something that stopped me from doing anything embarrassing. A solution to all my problems.

It was the Sun.

It was noon; that obviously meant that the Sun would be at it's hottest. Just all the annoying light-in-your-eyes and unnecessary heat rays. It was probably because of this uncomfortable temperature that I was getting these anger vibes.

I laughed in relief. I keep overthinking things.

A/N----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash Ketchum has done it again folks. *facepalms*