Fights, chaos and love.

Take a minute to indulge in the absolutely perfect amourshipping picture above. Close your eyes, absorb your cuteness and then begin reading -

It's an ASH PLUSHY~ D'awww

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The clearing in the forest was pretty small. The picnic table took up most of the space and the other empty patch was taken up by the bags. It was the middle of a hot afternoon and they would've been cooked if it weren't for the trees.

Now, usually a word like 'afternoon' is usually accompanied by the word 'peaceful', but it would be a lie if I said this one was.Chespin and Pancham were at it again. With Clemont gone (he went with Bonnie to a pokemon centre to get Dedenne treated) and Serena who gave up after a few tries, they were causing utter chaos.

Ash and Pikachu watched as the two tore each other apart over an Oran berry, which they hadn't noticed had been taken away by a wild Furret. 

He sighed "Do you think they're ever gonna stop?"

Serena shook her head "I don't think so." he said"I'm actually more worried about Dedenne."

Ash gave her a reassuring smile "Dedenne will be okay" he said "Nurse Joy will get it back to shape in no time"

Serena smiled back. "Yeah"

Pancham and Chespin were more concerned about winning than they were for their surroundings. Without knowing it themselves, they had moved under the table and were swinging punches at one another.

After Pancham had successfully landed a punch on Chespin, it confidently tried landing another one, but the grass-type had already seen it coming and threw itself onto poor unsuspecting Serena's leg, throwing the girl off balance.

Serena who was already sitting very loosely on her seat, went tumbling down when Pancham lunged at Chespin. However, she didn't hit the ground.

A hand grabbed her, supporting her back and pulled her up, just a split second away from landing head-first on the ground. Their faces were a few centimeters away from each other. Their noses almost brushed.

Ash could've just put her back upright and could've just asked her if she was okay and stuff, but he didn't, for reasons he didn't know himself.

What are you waiting for?! Let go!

She has really pretty blue eyes

Ash!

I've never seen them before. How weird, right?

Can you hear me, you block-head?!

Even her hair looks perfect. I mean, it's short but she looks so cute in it.

ASH!!!!

What?!

Let go! You've been staring at her for a while you know!!

So?

It's creepy and besides don't you think this position is slightly weird.

What! How is it weird?

Come on! Have you been this close before?

Umm...No

Exactly!

When you're having conflicts with your inner self and even after you know that the other side of you is winning and you still don't obey, you have a serious problem.

But you can't exactly blame Ash, you know. It wasn't like Serena had a problem with it, either. If ya know what I'm saying ;)

Meanwhile, just a few bushes into the forest, the Lumiose siblings were making their way back to the clearing, with a happy bouncing Dedenne sitting on top of Bonnie's head, only to screech to a stop when they were a few feet away away from it.

Bonnie thought the best moment of the day was when she heard that Dedenne was well and fine again. Little did she know that it would get even better.

Did she know what was happening? Nope.

But was she enjoying it? Yes, duh.

As for Clemont, he was confused. Like, really really confused.

Ignoring his little sister who was standing there, sweating profusely with her fingers crossed, he took a huge step and walked right into the clearing.

You know the quote, That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind. But in this case it was, one small step for man, one giant leap for OTP wreckage.

"Uhh....What are you two doing?" Clemont asked, placidly. "I hope I'm not disturbing anything"

Ash almost dropped Serena and at an incredible speed, the two of them managed to get into positions that was literally saying 'You saw nothing, you heard nothing'.

"She just fell and I caught her" Ash said, waving his hands "That's all"

"Yeah, that's all" Serena reassured. Her red face didn't confuse Clemont at all.

"Oh. Okay" he smiled back.

"NO! NOT OKAY!!"

All of them turned to face the source of the voice only to be confronted by a really mad Bonnie, who was stomping across the grass towards Clemont.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!!?!"

"What do you mean, Bonnie?"

"What do you mean, Bonnie?" she mocked "Don't you dare 'what do you mean' me! They were so close!!"

"Close to what!? " Clemont asked, getting more agitated for every passing minute.

"KISSING!"

"Kissing?!?!" Ash and Serena yelled back. Ash, of course didn't know what it meant, but the thought of it, kinda weirded him out. As for Serena, her face could've been easily mistaken for a stop sign.

"Don't act so surprised, Serena! I know that that was the only thing that was running in your mind!!"

"No it wasn't!!"

"Of course, it wasn't! Stop saying dumb things Bonnie!!"

"You were trying to kiss me?"

"I w-wasn't Ash!! Not one bit!"

"LIAR!!"

"BONNIE!!"

"This wouldn't be happening if it weren't for you, Clemont!!"

"How is it my fault?!"

"How is it not your fault?!"

I think at this point, you know who is saying what. But, whether you did or not, it was a fact that an argument had broken out and it didn't look like it would stop any time soon.

Chespin and Pancham watched in silent surprise and were soon joined by Pikachu. The three of them watched their trainers bicker their heads off.

"Did it look like this, when we were fighting?" Chespin asked.

"You bet, it did" Pikachu answered.

After an awkward silence between the three, Pancham piped up "It would've been great if they actually kissed, you know?"

"Mm Hmm" Pikachu and Chespin agreed.

We all do, guys, we all do.

A/N-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was so much fun to write. XD