Chapter 1

Hiii :)

I decided I'm going to post the first two chapters now bc why not and I love you guys and hopefully it will make you hate me less aha

I'm not too sure if I really like the name for this book I feel like I may end up changing but here's the sequel! I hope you liked the first book, and I hope you like this one :)

Enjoyyyy :)

-----------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

Two months.

It has been two months.

Two months since they left.

Two months since we broke up.

Two months I haven't spoke to him.

Two months I've spent many of my days crying.

In the past two months, I've missed a lot of school. At least once a week I just stay in bed all day. I've missed on a lot of things actually. I just never want to get up and go. I don't have the energy.

I sound so pathetic.

But lately I've been enjoying myself a little bit more, actually smiling and laughing.

The first week was terrible. I barely ate and I would sleep a lot. I ignored any calls and texts from the guys. I wanted to know so badly how Luke was doing, but if I spoke to them about it, I feel like I would just breakdown.

Jessica would always come over and try to get me to talk to her or get out of the house or to do something but I wouldn't.

After a few days she stopped coming.

After that week I knew I had to go back to school. I can't just not go.

At the beginning of the second week I finally answered one of the guys. I answered my phone when Michael called.

All I did was cry.

I cried to him about how shitty I felt. It wasn't just Luke I cried to him about. I cried because I missed all of them. He sat throught it all, I'm so glad I have him to talk to. I didn't ask about Luke, though. I didn't want to know what he was going through. I spoke to Michael for almost two hours on the phone. We planned a to Skype the next night.

The next night I had waited for a Skype call. Michael showed up on the screen making me genuinely smile for the first time in almost two weeks. Seconds after Ashton had sat next to him making tears come to my eyes.

I missed them so much.

I could hear muffled scream, and the Michael and Ashton seemed just as confused as I was.

Their eyes went wide and told me they would talk to me later and left. I was wondering what had happened but I wasn't going to ask. Not yet.

School was torture. There is nobody that acknowledges the Tyler thing anymore but he still annoys me about it though.

When I got back from school, I had checked my Skype and a message from Michael which read 'I want to talk with you and let you know what had happened the other night'.

Obviously he was talking about Luke. I was scared. I messaged him telling him I could Skype any time and within a few minutes I was getting a video call from him. I told him I've been wanting to know and he kept asking to make sure. Luke had just gotten so angry and upset about our breakup, I guess he did the same thing when he was angry at Tyler. He destroyed his whole room. Michael told me that Luke hasn't really gotten out of bed, that was the only time he did.

After that I spent all my time trying to figure out if I should call him or not. I didn't because what would I say?

We never really spoke about that again. Michael, Ashton and Calum didn't bring up much about Luke since then.

Except his voice did make an appearance in another time I was on FaceTime with Michael but he handled it. So Luke doesn't know we've talked. He thinks all I've done is text the guys.

I spoke to them about their performances.

The first week Luke had been completely out of it.

He would forget lyrics, or just wouldn't sing and one of the other guys had to. People on twitter would always talk about how he wouldn't look happy on stage, or when he met fans.

All I can think is, it's all my fault.

Again.

I've become the cause of the problem. I had to call Michael before I did anything to myself. He helped me through it.

After the first month I was going to school everyday.

I started to feel better and I spoke to Calum about it and he said he was glad I was doing better.

So was I honestly.

When all of this first happened people thought I was sick. I looked physically ill. I guess that's what happens when you become so emotionally upset and you're just drained of any energy. When all you've done is cry it takes over physically.

But now I've been getting better.

Also after such a long time I've met Jessica's family. She has a sister, Lilly who's two years younger than us and a her brother, Nick, who's a year older than us.

I instantly became friends with her brother and now Nick, Jess and I do a lot together now.

I'm nowhere near getting over what has happened with Luke, but I'm not like I was when it first happened. I still cry myself to sleep most nights but not like before.

Partway through the second month is when I actually started to become happy, I smiled more often. I would laugh along with people. I had energy. I actually went out.

And here we are at the two months since they've been gone mark.

It's been crazy. It's been very emotional. Hopefully, everything can work out. I know it's not going to be easy, but it will work out. 

Hopefully..

---------------------------------------------------------

Hii

Hope you liked the first chapter!!

I'm really excited for this book :)

Vote and Comment?