Chapter 20

helllllloooooo

 its already chapter twenty and wow

Hope you like iittt

-------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

"Vic come on, please!" Jess whines.

"No I don't want to." I reply.

"You've been in this room almost the whole time we've been here. Please? You're wasting all your time here!" She gives me a small smile.

I groan. I really don't want to go anywhere. Jess says her, Calum, Michael and I are all going out tonight.

"Fine." I agree.

"I'll do your hair and makeup and whatever for you since we're basically forcing you out. You don't have to worry about anything." She tells me.

"Alright." I accept her offer.

"Okay, now go sit right there and I'll start." She says pointing where she wants me to sit.

I sigh and sit down.

She squeals, "I'm excited!"

I roll my eyes and she starts with my hair.

~~

Luke's P.O.V.

"I said no. I don't want to." I repeat.

"Luke you're coming whether you like it or not." Ashton says.

"No. Not happening." I tell him.

They want me to out with them somewhere but really I don't want to go.

"Luke." Michael warns.

"Why is it so important I go with you guys?" I exclaim, getting frustrated. I'm really not in the mood.

They look at each other, but ignore my question.

"Wait, where's Calum?" I ask.

"Do we tell him?" Ashton quietly says.

Michael nods.

"Tell me what?" I ask.

"You aren't actually going anywhere with us, you're going on a 'date' with Vicky. Calum is setting up right now." Ashton tells me.

"No. No way. She doesn't want to be anywhere near me. How did she agree to this?" I say.

"Well, she didn't. We weren't going to tell either of you." Ash explains.

"No, I won't do it. As much as I may want to, I don't want to make her more upset." I reply.

"Come on Luke. Oh and maybe you could sing her the song." Ashton tries encouraging me.

I sigh, "Guys I don't know. She may kill me."

"Well before she kills you maybe you should at least apologize, or attempt to make it up to her." Michael says.

I groan.

"Get ready you better be downstairs in five minutes." Ashton tells me while they leave my room.

I really have no idea how this is going to turn out.

~~

Jessica's P.O.V.

"Done!" I smile.

"Whoa.. Thank Jess but, why so..fancy?" Vic asks.