Chapter 4

Helllooo :)

Hope this has been good so far :)

---------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

I wake up, after I had cried myself to sleep. It's still dark outside? I check the time and its three in the morning. I sigh and get out of bed.

Deciding to take a walk, I throw some actual clothes on that aren't my pyjamas, grab my phone and head out.

Part of me feels like I should be a little more worried, leaving my house in the middle of the night, but at this point I don't care. I'm numb to a lot of things right now. 

I walk down the street and figure out what the time difference between me and the guys, I want to call one of them.

They would be going on stage in a little bit, so I have time to. I decide I'll call Calum.

I walk along the road, in tears, as the phone rings.

~~

Luke's P.O.V.

"Calum your phone's ringing!" I shout at him from the other room.

"Answer it I'll be there in a second!" He replies.

I hear faint crying as I pick up.

"Calum's phone." I say, not checking who's calling.

"Oh, um..."

Vic.

"Sorry, Calum's coming. He's in the other room.." I tell her.

"A-alright." She stutters.

"Are you alright?" I ask.

She sniffles, "Yea. Yea I'm okay."

Calum walks in the room and notices my worried expression.

"Who is it?" He whispers.

I move the phone away and quietly reply, "It's Vic.."

He comes over and I hand him the phone.

Why was she crying? Is she alright? Was it something about me?

I'm so stupid, why would it be about me? Why do I want it to be about me? I guess it's because I'm hoping she misses me as much as I miss her. But she's the one who ended it, of course she doesn't miss me.

I wish this never happened.

~~

Victoria's P.O.V.

"Well I've got to go now, we're going on soon. Call me whenever you need to alright?" Calum tells me.

"Okay, bye Cal." I say hanging up the phone.

I walked back to my house. It's almost four in the morning. I sigh knowing I won't be getting any sleep.

Going to my room, I just lay in bed playing on my phone. As I scroll through twitter I always see things about the guys. It makes me miss them even more.

It hard to think about them not coming home for months. 

-

I do get some sleep, only a few hours. When I get up both my parents are awake.

"What were you doing last night? I'm assuming it was you that slammed the door in the middle of the night." My dad asked.

"Sorry for waking you. I couldn't sleep I just needed to go for a walk" I reply.