Chapter 33

Victoria's P.O.V.

It's been a week, meaning that the guys go back to finish the the tour soon.

I spoke to Jess earlier today and she's still not sure if she wants to bring Zoe. Which makes sense, I know her and Calum have figured out how to make it work, like she explained at the hospital. But she's just scared.

She asked if Luke and I can watch Zoe for a bit tonight, since her mother and siblings have gone to go visit one of her aunts who is sick. Well, Jess and I actually kind of agreed on her and Calum going out, they need it after the week they've had. Hopefully they'll also figure out if they're going to bring the baby during the tour.

"When do we get to go see Zoe?!" Luke shouts from the hall.

He walks into my room and I smile.

"You've been asking all day Luke you need to relax." I giggle.

He sighs, "But-"

"Luke." I cut him off.

"Yes?" He questions.

"You need to relax." I chuckle.

He playfully rolls his eyes and pulls me into a hug.

"You see, this is why I like to hang out with Zoe more than you because with Zoe she doesn't talk so she can't be mean to me." He says.

"You're the worst!" I laugh.

"I love you." He sing-songs.

I press my lips to his and he smiles into the kiss.

We pull apart and I stare into his eyes.

"So can we go see Zoe now?" Luke asks.

I groan, "Oh my god."

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry." He smiles, "I'm just excited we get to watch her tonight."

"Is this obsession going to end at some point? You love Zoe more than you love me." I pout.

"Awh no baby I couldn't love anyone or anything more than I love you." He replies, pecking my lips.

"Actually maybe I do love Zoe more than you." He jokes.

I roll my eyes playfully smacking him, "Just shut up and let's go."

"Stop telling me to shut up I will keep talking if I want to." He smirks.

I just shake my head before walking off.

When we finally arrive, Luke is quickly trying to figure out where the baby is.

"Calum is upstairs with-" Jess doesn't even finish her sentence since Luke already took off upstairs to see Calum and Zoe.

"Vic thank you guys so much for watching her for a bit tonight. I feel bad leaving her though." She says.

"Jess don't feel guilty you and Calum both need a break." I reply.

She opens her mouth to say something but gets cut off by Luke running over to us.

"Guys look at this." He says showing us a picture on his phone.

It's of Calum and Zoe and it is the cutest picture. He's sleeping on his side with Zoe curled into his chest, the two of them laying in Jess' bed.

"I better go wake him up then." Jess says, walking up the stairs.

Both Jess and Cal come downstairs, Zoe's in Calum's arms.

"Alright so we'll see you guys later okay?" Jess says.

"Zoe you be good okay.." Calum whispers, making me smile, before he hands her over to Luke.