Chapter 6

Victoria's P.O.V.

I wake up the next morning and I think I've made a decision.

Nick and I are going to be a couple.

It has to be done. But I feel like such a bitch, I'm basically using him. He really is a good guy. I just don't think he could ever replace Luke.

Though I know I'm making a hasty decision on this, I feel like it's worth a shot. It's not easy for me to do this, especially knowing that Luke will eventually find out about it. But, who's to say he isn't already talk to other girls? I can't keep obsessing over what he may or may not be doing, it's time for me to try and do something for myself, to try and feel better. 

Luke would one day come back. The tour will end. But who knows if he'll end up here? He'll be back after the tour, probably. But for how long? Will he even stay here? I don't even want to think about this, it all hurts too much. 

I grab my laptop and go to check twitter doing whatever I can to distract myself, needing to calm down. A knock on my door interrupts me.

"Come in." I say.

The door opens and Nick is standing there smiling.

"Hey." He softly says.

"Hi." I smile.

He steps into my room and sits on the end of my bed.

"I thought about what you asked yesterday." I tell him.

"And?" He asks slowly.

I nod, "It's a yes."

I smile as he pulls me into a hug. The second he can't see my face anymore, my expression completely changes. My smile drops from my face as I nervously bite my lip. Nick is a great guy, and I do like him. I just don't know if I like him the way he wants me to. I'm not over Luke, and the way things are going it seems like I won't be for a while.

He was about to say something but my laptop made an obnoxiously loud noise.

I was getting a call from Michael.

"Wait he's in that band right? You're close friends with? We should answer and tell him about us." Nick smiles.

Oh god.

I was hoping to tell Michael alone, so we could have a long discussion about it. 

Before I can say anything Nick accepts the call.

I guess it's now or never.

Michael shows up on the screen and smiles.

"This must be the famous Nick, we've heard quite a bit about you." Michael says.

Ashton sits down next to Michael and waves.

"I hope you've heard only good things." Nick smiles looking down at me.

"Of course." Michael replies.

"We have something to tell you guys..." I say nervously. There was nothing that could prepare me for this moment.

I grabs Nick's hand and intertwine our fingers. I raise our hands so you could see them on the camera.

"We're together." I smile.

Nick presses a kiss to the top of my head and both Michael and Ashton cheer.

Until a loud crash comes from their end.

They both turn and I see Luke standing behind them staring at the screen.

Oh no.

He shakes his head and crouches behind the sofa that Ash and Michael were seated on.