Chapter 16

woooo hello guys 

 here's the double update and i wanted to say i love you all a lot 

okay hope you like it :) 

------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

Ashton, Luke, Michael and I have been discussing what the past few months have been like for them, while Jess and Calum are off talking.

"Well, what about you Vic?" Ashton asks.

"Uh, well, school just finished that's what I've done the past months. It's not like anything else has happened." I tell them.

"How have you and Nick been?" Ashton asks again.

My breathing hitches and Michael gave him a look. He bit down on his lip nervously realizing what he just said.

"Uh, um we're alright.." I quietly reply.

"Doesn't sound alright." Ashton says, and I wish he would just shut the fuck up. 

"It's whatever. I don't really know right now. This time away from him is helping me figure it out." I tell them truthfully, though I'm hoping it doesn't give Luke the wrong message. 

Calum and Jess walk into the room, thankfully ending this conversation. 

"How are you guys?" Michael cautiously asks.

"Amazing." Calum answers.

"Awh yay!" Ashton replies.

"We're going out, we'll see you after." Calum says.

I can tell Jess is skeptical about this. She already hates going out because of this baby thing and now going out with Calum and the possibility of fans being around, don't think that's too smart.

"Well I'm going to shower." Luke says getting up and going upstairs.

Jess and Calum head out as Ashton speaks up.

"I have to run errands, Michael come with me." Ashton gets up and urges Michael to.

"You guys do this on purpose you suck." I say.

"Love you too Vic!" They call as they head out.

Really? Did they have to do this?

I pull out my phone and play some games. After a while Luke comes back downstairs.

"Where is everybody?" He asks confused.

"They all left." I tell him.

He comes and sits next to me.

"Whatcha doing?" He sing-songs.

I really wish he'd just go back upstairs, instead of coming to sit next to me. The two of us alone right now is way too stressful. Are we going to be fine, or start fighting. We'll probably just sit here in an awkward silence, since neither of us know what the fuck do to. 

"Uh, just using my phone." I say waving my phone.

Luke clears his throat, and I feel like curling up and dying right now, I'm so uncomfortable. 

We go into an awkward silence until Luke groans,"Why are we making this so awkward."

"Well bringing up that it's awkward doesn't make it less awkward." I reply, focusing on my phone.

The awkward silence fills the room again, neither one of us knowing what to say. 

"Vic..." He whines.